Fiverr Forum

Shout out to everyone

Hello everyone, I am Katie a proficient writer. Actually am a new seller thou. Just want to give a massive shout out to all the professionals in the house. WISH ME LUCK

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi Lloyd, thank you
:heartbeat:

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr. Good luck as you make a name for yourself as a top-quality freelance writer!

2 Likes

hey Katie :slight_smile: best of luck (Y)

1 Like

:heart: awwww. Thanks

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi there @katie_seowriter. Well, let me start by giving you a massive shout out as well. :grin::smiley: Welcome to the forum. You’ve made the right decision to join Fiverr. I wish you a pleasant journey and good luck on your Gigs. Kindly Humberto

tenor

1 Like

:eyes::heavy_heart_exclamation: you are amazing, Gracias.

1 Like

Hola @katie_seowriter, do you speak by any chance Spanish as you typed Gracias? That’s so cool! Thank you for joining the big happy family. :rofl::joy::grin:

Hey, glad to see you here! I got my first order within 2 months. Wish you better luck than mine!

1 Like

Not really dear, its just my way of expressing happiness and pleasure.

1 Like

Hello again @katie_seowriter. I just checked your Profile, Dang, I love the first line of your profile description ‘‘I was born a wordsmith, writing is as easy for me as the air I breathe.’’ it is very catchy and it touches you! Nice, keep it up!!! :smiley: Kindly Humberto

1 Like

Hi, welcome to fiverr. Best luck

1 Like

I’m flattered, thanks for the compliment :sparkling_heart:

Hi Katie, welcome to Fiverr! Nice to see another writer here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@katie_seowriter
you welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes.:slightly_smiling_face: