Show gig extras before clicking on order

fabianma

I think you should be able to see the gig extras before clicking on “Proceed to Order” because buyers do not know what gig extras are offered if the seller did not write them into the description.

What do you guys think? 🙂

You could always mention what gig extras you have in your gig description. 😉

There was a time when Extras were listed below the description, then they were moved to the right sidebar where the packages are now, then for a brief period they were moved below the description to make room for packages on the right side, and now they’ve been moved on the checkout page.

I don’t know if it had a bigger psychological impact before when they were visible, or now when they’re not… I, for one, haven’t noticed any dramatic pattern changes in how my buyers purchase them :thinking:

There was a time when Extras were listed below the description, then they were moved to the right sidebar where the packages are now, then for a brief period they were moved below the description to make room for packages on the right side, and now they’ve been moved on the checkout page.

I don’t know if it had a bigger psychological impact before when they were visible, or now when they’re not… I, for one, haven’t noticed any dramatic pattern changes in how my buyers purchase them :thinking:

I remember each of those changes. Personally, I think I preferred with all extras were listed publicly below the gig description.

I remember each of those changes. Personally, I think I preferred with all extras were listed publicly below the gig description.

I think I preferred with all extras were listed publicly below the gig description.

So do I! Most people ask me if I can X - which is listed on the extras, but since is not longer visible they can´t know.

I particularly used the gig description to explain other things that I felt were relevant and important for people to understand before making the offer.

I have placed some info on the FAQ section about the extras. Still, I think it would be nice and time-saving to have the extras back publicly.

Archived