Fiverr Forum

Show the photo of you :)

[deleted]

a slient thread

Reply to @cust0mcr3ationz: Now that is a beard!

You have a nice family :slight_smile: Are you from Vietnam? I went there a few years back, I must say the food is excellent!

Reply to @magisworks: Yes, Im Vietnamese :smiley: I hope you come back :). I think the Vietnamese food is OK, but the traffic is terrible :slight_smile:

Well here is me :slight_smile: This is picture for my passport, i was kinda nervous here, because they capture this picture from me, early at 7:00 PM

Reply to @goodworker123: Wow. Yeah I’m definitely coming back, planning to go to Hanoi - just waiting for the right timing so I could go with the family.

The traffic can be crazy in Ho Chi Minh, especially those motorcycles! :slight_smile:

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: you look like a rockstar here :slight_smile:

This is me

My fiancee and I.

We’re nerds ;3

I also straightened his hair because it’s soooo POOFY normally.

<- points at avatar. I haven’t got a better pic of me, or the internet-fu to post it if I did. :slight_smile:

Aren’t we a smashing bunch?

I love pictures! This is me, about 2 weeks ago! :wink:

Reply to @maxteridon: you are so handsome :smiley:

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: great! you looks so young :smiley:

Reply to @goodworker123:

Haha Thanks man ! You and your familly look verry nice ! :slight_smile:

This was me at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter this past September.

Reply to @tn5rr2012: Wow, I’ve been wondering how is it like there when it opened. How’s the butterbeer? :slight_smile:

Reply to @magisworks: OMG the Butterbeer was out of this world. I wish I had drank more of it. If you like butterscotch then that is the frozen drink for you. The rides were awesome and shops were great as they reflected the Harry Potter theme, go if you ever have a chance GO!

Reply to @tn5rr2012: Your reply makes me want to go to Florida right now! :slight_smile:

Anyway nice talking to you here in the forums. I have to log out for the day now, see you again soon :slight_smile:

Neat to see everyone’s pictures. Here’s mine. :slight_smile: