Fiverr Forum

Show time and show off. lol

Statement for last 5 months. $1256, not bad. So Anyone who would like to share your’s, are most welcome?

Mod Note: Image removed. While you are allowed to post this image it is a very bad idea but if you want to add the image again you can.

Hm, I don’t think it’s a good idea to share such information with so many strangers lurking around… Just saying :wink: You could’ve just said “I made $X”, and we would’ve taken your word on it, but a screenshot of your personal balance page?

Dude keep it Secret and Work more Harder and Get a Yellow Mark on your Profile and Post that later :slight_smile: that will make real show off
Best of luck for your TRS Badge soon <3

I second that.

It’s not ideal to spread that information. Remember that every post of this forum can be seen by potentially millions of people.

Just saying.

I would remove that information quickly or you are going to get targeted by people with malicious intent

If you just tell us I am sure we will believe you. :slight_smile:

$1500-$2500 a month is definitely doable. :slight_smile:

I mention this because it can really change your mindset.

Like many of you, I started out thinking if I could just make an extra $500.00 a month. It would really help out my finances. Well 2-3 years later, Fiverr is paying all the bills and the other jobs I do outside of Fiverr is extra money. I have been a freelancer with a brick and mortar business for 24 years.

I saw an article about someone making $100,000 in one year on Fiverr. Before I read the article, I didn’t think it was possible. When I saw it was possible, I then set it as a goal and based my Fiverr rates around the goal.

The numbers needed to work to help make it possible.

$100,000 year
$8333.00 month
$2083.00 Week
$70.00 per hour for 30 hours per week
$35.00 per half hour.

So a $35.00 gig on Fiverr needs to be completed with revisions in 30 minutes.

Right now I average $20.00 - $30.00 per 30 minutes with my gig offers.