Show us your Fiverr 'GigSpace'

A year ago I ran this very same thread. It’s time for a refresh I think !

So with that said, you sit in your ‘GigSpace’ for countless hours providing awesome services to your buyers, show us what creature comforts you have in your work space.

I’ll kick this off with mine

Wao Awesome Work Spaces … <3

You guys have some great setups!

This post made me want to sorta recreate my work-space, since Fiverr is getting more serious for me than I originally anticipated. Good luck with 2015 everyone!

Wao Awesome Work Spaces … <3

You guys have some great setups!

This post made me want to sorta recreate my work-space, since Fiverr is getting more serious for me than I originally anticipated. Good luck with 2015 everyone!

Great thread and so many creative work spaces! :)>-

Well we work out of our studio, which part depends on the project need. Here is one of 4 different shooting areas.

No pictures yet here. My space is cold right now. A draft comes in near it. But My area right now is in a corner of the living room. Soon I will be moving my workspace to a new room. But if things work out on Fiverr I might be able to move to a better place. That would be most awesome!! But awesome spaces everyone!!

here’s mine (me)!

I would show mine, but its a mess lol!

Reply to @sobanshah29: Wow, not only are you spamming this thread, but you’re doing it with a graphic that is completely against the Fiverr Terms of Service!

Some nice looking office spaces there - need to get mine all sorted.

Wow! So nice to see fellow sellers’ gig spaces :slight_smile:

Now that’s a workshop ! Cool !

Wow, great workshops :slight_smile:

Ha! He keeps coming back ! B-)

My favorite gig work space where my laptop is cleverly placed next to my the table saw.

Messy, but effective.

mmm