Show us your workspace (2018 edition)

armejndi

There have been a few posts covering this topic and I thought it could use a fresh one for this darn hot and rainy at the same time summer.

I just finished a nice, clean and minimal setup of my workspace and I just wanted to brag :rofl:

It needs better cable management and I’m thinking of getting rid of my PC and connect my Macbook to my dual 27" monitors.

IMG_0721.thumb.jpg.ae47136c69d3c9505cc93ab95868ef54.jpg

Anyway, show us what your workspace looks like and what you want it to be (maybe?)

EDIT: For anyone wondering about the books (HTML & CSS by Jon Duckett, A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin and Elon Musk by Ashlee Vance)

There have been a few posts covering this topic and I thought it could use a fresh one for this darn hot and rainy at the same time summer.

I just finished a nice, clean and minimal setup of my workspace and I just wanted to brag :rofl:

It needs better cable management and I’m thinking of getting rid of my PC and connect my Macbook to my dual 27" monitors.

Anyway, show us what your workspace looks like and what you want it to be (maybe?)

EDIT: For anyone wondering about the books (HTML & CSS by Jon Duckett, A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin and Elon Musk by Ashlee Vance)

I’m nosey what’s in the bag on the bottom right? 😄

Wow, it’s nice to see dudes with neat & tidy spaces. :clap:t4:

Very nice, guys! 😎

@neromare I love the lamp!

Looks nice and clean! I like it 😃

Here is mine though, I am thinking about adding a 4k TV above because some of my work require 4k content but still not sure…

Here is mine though, I am thinking about adding a 4k TV above because some of my work require 4k content but still not sure…

Why two towers though, do you use both of them? Try placing the TV on the wall above, and the monitors as well. That would look sick!

Wow, it’s nice to see dudes with neat & tidy spaces. :clap:t4:

Very nice, guys! 😎

@neromare I love the lamp!

Lol, left over stuff and cables I don’t need. Below those are the boxes of the electronics I buy. I like to keep them. 🙂

Why two towers though, do you use both of them? Try placing the TV on the wall above, and the monitors as well. That would look sick!

Oh, ok! 😁

I really ❤️ dig the curved dual monitors. What’s the estimated cost?

Oh, ok! 😁

I really ❤️ dig the curved dual monitors. What’s the estimated cost?

The whole setup? Around $4k. I plan to ditch the PC and just hook up my Macbook pro with the monitors. Just waiting on some Thunderbolt cables.

The whole setup? Around $4k. I plan to ditch the PC and just hook up my Macbook pro with the monitors. Just waiting on some Thunderbolt cables.

The whole setup? Around $4k.

Not too shabby, the pic just looks like it was ripped out of a magazine or something. 😎

You’ve got good taste! 😉

The whole setup? Around $4k.

Not too shabby, the pic just looks like it was ripped out of a magazine or something. 😎

You’ve got good taste! 😉

Thank you! That’s what happens you spend most of your time on Pinterest looking for inspirations. Will post an update soon with the new stuff and better quality picture. By the way, all this was done from Fiverr earnings.

I have to say my workspace looks pretty much the same.
The desk, laptop, that’s it.

I think the only thing that changes from time to time is the bag of
snacks sitting next to the P.
And oh, my cat takes turns walking on the keyboard.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

My workspace is exactly like me, incredibly low effort and messy.

What an excellent way to instill confidence in your business. Announce online that you are incredibly low effort and messy.

There’s no “how do I mek-sell” with @ssj1236. Just a crawl through the used laundry tunnel each morning to the litter box, before logging on to Fiverr to see how may projects demand a tenth of his attention today. - Well done you for sticking to your cool guns. 😎

I’m not even trying to compete. Your workspace is very neat.

Mine here is an 8 years old PC with minor upgrades (VGA and RAM) and dual 19’ monitors (not even 1080p). Zero cable management. Still does the job done decently (Doing 3D Modeling).

Recently ordered MSI GP63 Leopard Pro gaming notebook and looking forward to work with it. 🙂

20180624_211023.thumb.jpg.bb979e15b179d3cb1ab819ef65963780.jpg

Archived