Showcasing gigs on your website

pixelprince

What are you saying? As far as I know Fiverr has always encouraged sellers to use any reasonable means to bring traffic to Fiverr. They just don’t want you directing traffic away from Fiverr except in limited circumstances. Has something changed?

Lots of sellers (in the past, on this case) wanted a way to dynamically display their Gigs on their website, in the form of a widget (even preferably an API for more advanced capabilities). What Fiverr currently gives us now is a simple small widget of our profile picture linking back to our page here.

What I’m saying is now there’s a way to display your gigs, dynamically and (almost) real-time on an external website. You know, your actual gigs with it’s picture, title, and rating.

I don’t want to post it here since I’m sure it’s not the right room to promote our gigs, but that should be enough to tell you where to look. 😃

I’m certainly looking forward to hearing feedback.

Thanks, fonthaunt!

Reply to @pixelprince: Sorry, but a tip is where you offer useful advice on a topic. Making a vague statement about a topic so that people have to ask for the useful part is not a tip. Especially when the useful part has to be purchased from you. You seemed to know what you were doing when you said:

"I don’t want to post it here since I’m sure it’s not the right room to promote our gigs, but that should be enough to tell you where to look"

I still think it’s not cool but that’s only one opinion and this is a discussion forum. If other people think it counts as a tip that’s fine with me.

Reply to @fonthaunt: I see what you mean. I apologize if it came out wrong for you; that sentence was referring to itself and not the original opening post.

Rereading the original post, I understand how vague it is. I’ll need to re-write it. I appreciate it, fonthaunt. Good lesson learned.

Archived