Showing off examples of writing

dracosama

So one of my gigs involves writing short stories but I want to be able to show off examples of my writing without having to send the buyer a document of it as I am not always at my computer to send the file. Should I just wait to reply to the buyer, which could potentially take 4+ hours at the least, and send the file of an example then or what? I know we can only link to flickr or whatever for images but what about writing examples? We all don’t do videos or images you know, fiverr!

Guest tn5rr2012

Hmmm depending on the writing you could always leave an example of it in the feedback or maybe take a screen shot and save it in .jpg format and attach it with the delivered files

Guest tn5rr2012

Hmmm depending on the writing you could always leave an example of it in the feedback or maybe take a screen shot and save it in .jpg format and attach it with the delivered files

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

I do no more than 500-700 words per $5 gig. The best way to show it off if you want to show a brief image of readable work as a sample or in live portfolio is with a screenshot. There is no way around it. i have to on my blog and writing gigs. i attach a screenshot and the document when i do a live portfolio sample for an order. use photoshop or illustrator at 200-300 resolution. that’s the best for a jpeg screenshot.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

I do no more than 500-700 words per $5 gig. The best way to show it off if you want to show a brief image of readable work as a sample or in live portfolio is with a screenshot. There is no way around it. i have to on my blog and writing gigs. i attach a screenshot and the document when i do a live portfolio sample for an order. use photoshop or illustrator at 200-300 resolution. that’s the best for a jpeg screenshot.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Archived