Showing off examples of writing

So one of my gigs involves writing short stories but I want to be able to show off examples of my writing without having to send the buyer a document of it as I am not always at my computer to send the file. Should I just wait to reply to the buyer, which could potentially take 4+ hours at the least, and send the file of an example then or what? I know we can only link to flickr or whatever for images but what about writing examples? We all don’t do videos or images you know, fiverr!

• Prepare an image file such as showing.jpg
  • Prepare the other files that you want to insert into the format winrar example secret.rar
  • Then save it in the same folder eg in D :confused:
  • Then type: cmd in the run menu it will run the command prompt application
  • Type d :confused: copy / b showing.jpg + secret.rar hot.jpg

Perhaps you could upload the document some where online… Google Docs maybe. Then, put the link in your gig description. Or, take a screen shot of a page of your writing and upload direct to Fiverr as an image.

Kim

Hmmm depending on the writing you could always leave an example of it in the feedback or maybe take a screen shot and save it in .jpg format and attach it with the delivered files

That’s what I had thought but I do 2k words which is about 10 pages long…best that would show up is a paragraph to be legible in my opinion. Good option though.

I do no more than 500-700 words per $5 gig. The best way to show it off if you want to show a brief image of readable work as a sample or in live portfolio is with a screenshot. There is no way around it. i have to on my blog and writing gigs. i attach a screenshot and the document when i do a live portfolio sample for an order. use photoshop or illustrator at 200-300 resolution. that’s the best for a jpeg screenshot.

I suggest to save your work as image files and place them into pdf file for easy reading

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: You mean like someone reading my work in a video kind of thing like an audio book but with them on camera?

Hmmm depending on the writing you could always leave an example of it in the feedback or maybe take a screen shot and save it in .jpg format and attach it with the delivered files

That’s what I had thought but I do 2k words which is about 10 pages long…best that would show up is a paragraph to be legible in my opinion. Good option though.

I do no more than 500-700 words per $5 gig. The best way to show it off if you want to show a brief image of readable work as a sample or in live portfolio is with a screenshot. There is no way around it. i have to on my blog and writing gigs. i attach a screenshot and the document when i do a live portfolio sample for an order. use photoshop or illustrator at 200-300 resolution. that’s the best for a jpeg screenshot.

I suggest to save your work as image files and place them into pdf file for easy reading

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: You mean like someone reading my work in a video kind of thing like an audio book but with them on camera?