Fiverr Community Forum

Showing offline how can fix this problem

Hello every one,

fiverr forum is one of the best place where people helps each other without any fee, so i want to thank every one on the forum thanks.

my question is how can we fix the problem of showing offline status?
any one know that how can we fix this problem please tell me i will be very thank full to every one who helps me.

1 Like

Refresh your browser.

Go to your Fiverr profile image and click on Settings.

If none of this works it is the recurrent problem that affects everyone from time to time.

3 Likes

thanks for kind response

1 Like

Thanks, its really helpful for us

3 Likes

I am shown as offline even if I refresh my browser:

not%20online

2 Likes

hahahaha Nice, I’ve ckecked your profile and you’re really showing offline :joy:

2 Likes

I’m starting to get paranoid.

1 Like

I have same problem. I did the setting but not working. :frowning:

If we look at someone’s profile is there a place where it should tell us if they are online?

Didn’t it used to say “ONLINE” in the upper right corner of the profile?

Geez!!! I’m also offline :flushed: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Could it just be for us who complain here? :grimacing:

2 Likes

That’s right and it’s gone… :flushed: :smirk:

1 Like

Check on someone’s profile who never comes to the forum?

1 Like

That would be so amussing to say the least :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

its work but some places its show the status offline,like when i go to another one profile the bubble icon on top of my profile picture is shown black,

Same problem here, it happens two or three times a day for me. At the beginning of this problem, I used to open the Fiverr app on my mobile, then my status did change to online. But nowadays I don’t care about it anymore :smile:

1 Like

I did find one person who is shown as online, a top buyer, so some are ok and not in the dog house.

1 Like

i also try the fiverr ap on my mobile but it did’t work for me

you have to press the “online status” button in the fiverr app on /off / on, then it works

1 Like

I just skimmed through over 100 people who are in my list of messages and only 6 are shown as online.

1 Like