Showing Portfolios

younoch

Hi There,
I need a suggestion!
When a buyer post a job post on “Buyer Request” section. Sometimes they ask to see job related portfolios. A message may be written while sending the offer, but there is no scope to add a file. In this case, how can I show the my portfolios to the buyers?

That’s an interesting question!

You can solve this in a few ways.

You could link to a professional portfolio account like your behance , artstation or dribble.

You could also link to your own professional website which showcases your portfolio or make a portfolio in PDF to be send to clients directly.

I hope this was helpfull to you!

Thanks for help.

Could I share shorted URL link by bitly?

Guest offlinehelpers

Careful here folks! 😉

This is the allowed list of allowed URLS - bottom of the page:

Shortened URLs by bitly aren’r allowed.

Don’t want anybody getting into bother! 🙂

Careful here folks! 😉

This is the allowed list of allowed URLS - bottom of the page:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/seller-faqs

Shortened URLs by bitly aren’r allowed.

Don’t want anybody getting into bother! 🙂

Oh I’m so sorry for giving the wrong information! I thought the links would be okay since those are all professional accounts!

Thanks for the clarification!

Guest offlinehelpers

Oh I’m so sorry for giving the wrong information! I thought the links would be okay since those are all professional accounts!

Thanks for the clarification!

No problem - the allowed URLs’ do change occasionally, so it’s worth checking every now and again. 🙂

No problem - the allowed URLs’ do change occasionally, so it’s worth checking every now and again. 🙂

I was also wondering, since the link you shared was about what links where allowed in your gigs, if it’s okay to put other links in private messages with clients. (if they ask for it, not if you spam it to them)

Guest offlinehelpers

I was also wondering, since the link you shared was about what links where allowed in your gigs, if it’s okay to put other links in private messages with clients. (if they ask for it, not if you spam it to them)

Yes,they should be fine in messages as well as gig descriptions etc.

As always,if you’re not sure,check with CS just in case. 😉

As always,if you’re not sure,check with CS just in case. 😉

I’m sorry I think you misunderstood, I was asking if links to behance and dribble for example.

If you can put those links in private messages, since they’re not allowed in your gigs.

Guest offlinehelpers

I’m sorry I think you misunderstood, I was asking if links to behance and dribble for example.

If you can put those links in private messages, since they’re not allowed in your gigs.

Oh sorry! No - only the allowed URLs anywhere - nothing else allowed.

Oh sorry! No - only the allowed URLs anywhere - nothing else allowed.

Aww okay that actually makes me a bit sad. I guess I do get they want this to be regulated, but maybe they could add the most used portfolio websites to the accepted urls to make it a bit easier on us.

Archived