Showing "Rejected" in app

mun336

Delayed projects showing "Rejected " in mobile app…
If we offer for multiple revisions, clients mostly ask for revision only after the due time… So the order status showing “Delayed” will be better, “Rejected” doesn’t seems right here…PicsArt_07-22-07_12_26.jpg.20741926ffd44bb95288757e0484d0c8.jpg

Guest offlinehelpers

I can see why it’s described as ‘rejected’ because it’s the opposite of ‘accepted’, which is how Fiverr describes a delivery which a buyer is happy with. 🙂

I can see why it’s described as ‘rejected’ because it’s the opposite of ‘accepted’, which is how Fiverr describes a delivery which a buyer is happy with. 🙂

But in the Desktop it shows as LATE,

Rejected means me that the order has been rejected by the customer, But here he didn’t rejected it , He didn’t showed up during the order period and came after the delivery asking for small changes.

Example: If the Client needs a little color change in the logo so he gave me a revision…

Does this mean he need the revision or he rejected the order…?

Guest offlinehelpers

But in the Desktop it shows as LATE,

Rejected means me that the order has been rejected by the customer, But here he didn’t rejected it , He didn’t showed up during the order period and came after the delivery asking for small changes.

Example: If the Client needs a little color change in the logo so he gave me a revision…

Does this mean he need the revision or he rejected the order…?

Was the delivery accepted? No, it was rejected because the buyer asked for a modification. I don’t see a problem to be honest…

Archived