Sick of sellers cheating

cricketisfun

Yeah I always check first, I’ve had 3 in a row and reported all, will fiverr remove them as sellers?

Yes,report sellers to Customer Service and provide all the evidence you have.If they broke the rules of TOS, as you say, they will be banned.

Never Complete the order before checking the source file. If there is source file mark the order as complete.

Never Complete the order before checking the source file. If there is source file mark the order as complete.

for some packages source files are not included

• 1 month later...

Hey
I tried in the last two weeks to get a really simple job done, I made the right papers ready so that the job will be understood clearly … ALL the once i gave the project gave me back a childish and low quality work … the thing is that after the dispute is open and close i cant rate them… people should know not to work with them … any solutions ? im so frustrated and i love the whole concept behind fiverr

Hey

I tried in the last two weeks to get a really simple job done, I made the right papers ready so that the job will be understood clearly … ALL the once i gave the project gave me back a childish and low quality work … the thing is that after the dispute is open and close i cant rate them… people should know not to work with them … any solutions ? im so frustrated and i love the whole concept behind fiverr

What was the job that you tried to get completed?

And, as I think it’s important in order to give you advice, what was the budget you were paying to get the work done?

the thing is that after the dispute is open and close i cant rate them… people should know not to work with them … any solutions ?

Nope, nothing you can do, this is Fiverr working as it should. If you cancel a job, you lose the right to rate someone, which is as it should be. If you want to rate them, don’t cancel - then you get to leave a scathing review. But you have to pay for it.

That’s fair.

Archived