Signed up a while ago, but never got active

Guest carihowat

Guest carihowat

Hi!

I signed up here a while back and was going to take full advantage of this pretty cool system. I never wound up using it as a seller, but would like to give it a shot as a buyer. I’ve posted a buyer request and was just wondering how long it takes to get approved. I’m looking around and not seeing that anywhere.

Thanks!

Guest carihowat

Mine got approved right away when I created it, what is your GIG about?

I would like to know what causes the verification as well.

Getting a logo and stationery to feel things out for a possible political campaign.

Guest carihowat

Mine got approved right away when I created it, what is your GIG about?

I would like to know what causes the verification as well.

image.png.d53154c073c604f87e8038daf11d3207.png

Guest carihowat

Oh, I’m sorry, I misunderstood you, I thought you were talking from seller’s perspective.

I don’t have any experience with requests sadly, so I cannot help you.

Hope you get the desired answer fast enough.

Yannick.

Ah, thanks! I suppose it actually isn’t a huge rush for me. I’m just painfully impatient!

Dear Cari:

You might find dealing with Buyer Requests to be a painful process.

You might actually get better results by making use of the forum to find your Sellers.

Although it’s been closed by the moderators, this thread may be helpful to you:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

So, how did you find your sellers on Fiverr?

So, how exactly did you find your sellers? If you've ever purchased a gig, I am curious as to how or what drew you to a particular seller? Of all the sellers I have had since Jan 2016, here is my breakdown: Forum: 18 (30%) Buyer's Request: 29...

Reading time: 15 mins ? Likes: 102 ❤

Good luck,
Blaise

Guest carihowat

Dear Cari:

You might find dealing with Buyer Requests to be a painful process.

You might actually get better results by making use of the forum to find your Sellers.

Although it’s been closed by the moderators, this thread may be helpful to you:

favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

So, how exactly did you find your sellers? If you've ever purchased a gig, I am curious as to how or what drew you to a particular seller? Of all the sellers I have had since Jan 2016, here is my breakdown: Forum: 18 (30%) Buyer's Request: 29...

Reading time: 15 mins ? Likes: 102 ❤

Good luck,

Blaise

Cool, thanks! I’ll check that out and give the forums a shot to find sellers. I’ve been browsing people offering services too. I just figured I’d try posting as well to cover all my bases. 🙂

Cool, thanks! I’ll check that out and give the forums a shot to find sellers. I’ve been browsing people offering services too. I just figured I’d try posting as well to cover all my bases. 🙂

Nota Bene:

I’d suggest changing “I’ve posted a gig” to “I posted a Buyer Request” in your original post (OP), to minimize new readers of the thread coming along and advising you how to get your gigs published, as I did moments ago in the post I later deleted…

It’ll also give you practice using the editing tools in the Forum.

1357598431_EditingTool.PNG.0387c15ca3cce2568ea0f85a65e34e6c.PNG

Guest carihowat

Nota Bene:

I’d suggest changing “I’ve posted a gig” to “I posted a Buyer Request” in your original post (OP), to minimize new readers of the thread coming along and advising you how to get your gigs published, as I did moments ago in the post I later deleted…

It’ll also give you practice using the editing tools in the Forum.

24f6b57db0a65ff3f2cb1dbf69733d99b4bf7584.PNG

Done!

I’m really new to this…like a few minutes or so new.

Thanks!

Archived