Fiverr Forum

Signed up for Jon Youshaei course: Stories That Sell: 7 Secrets To Create Killer Content

Hey Youssef! :heart:

Nice to see you, friend. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll definitely update my thoughts here.

Hopefully, more courses will be added soon.

we need to pass all quiz minimum 90%, i pass all quiz with 100%, but last quiz which is with 12 questions, i pass with 96%

I’ve also seen a course that seems to alternate like “Course part 1”, “Test part 1”, Course part 2", “Test part 2”, … , “Final Test”. (Ah, yeah, what cldisplay_seo writes confirms that then)

90% to pass, Okie Dokie. That was going to be my next Q.

I’m aiming for :100:% :smiley:

What course did you take? Sorry, I might’ve missed you mentioning it before.

As soon as I’m done with this one, I’ll be purchasing the storytelling one.

Maybe @gig_freak could be my study :books: buddy. :wink:

I complete “SEO - Website Technical Audit” course

And now on the " Blog Content Strategy"

Wow, Good luck.

i’m also interested in enrolling a course, but there isn’t any course under my categories. :cry:

Hope Fiverr will add those categorie courses.

I study buddy if dat meksel 4 me sir!

Silly boy! :stuck_out_tongue:

It would be an interesting study session that’s for sure. :sweat_smile:

I’ll be posting my experience in the next post. I’m still half asleep. :zzz:

I feel like a walking zombie :woman_zombie: girly on this cold Saturday Friday. Brr! :coffee:

I completed my course. :tada::confetti_ball::ribbon::sparkles::firecracker:

My Thoughts:

• The videos are edited well, they are not long and drawn out, in other words, not boring. Which was a plus because I get bored/distracted easily.

• Like the intro video stated no fluff stuff. :smile: :ok_hand:t4:

• Clear & Concise topics.

• I found myself laughing in certain parts :joy: (funny :unicorn: stuff)

• Amazing golden nuggets that sparked my creativity. :bulb:

• Jon’s delivery was very easy to understand.

Very articulate fella!

Lively Personality!

• There are mini quizzes throughout the course with a FINAL QUIZ.

By the, way if you take the quizzes and do poorly, you’ll have an opportunity to (retake) the quiz. So, no pressure!

Last but not least.

Great smile, Jon! :slightly_smiling_face:

So, you’re prolly shouting at your :desktop_computer::computer: screen, DID YOU PASS, NIKA?

As you can see I took this test on my iPad. My battery was down to 10%, my fingers were :crossed_fingers:t4: crossed I didn’t run out of juice. :grimacing:

I aimed for :100:% and I got it.

[Pats self on back]

What it looks like on my profile signed on.

NIKAVOICE_LEARN_PROFILE_BADGE

What Buyers (surfers) see.

NIKAVOICEbadge

You will get a survey after completion. Don’t forget to rate the course!

@mjensen415 Congrat is missing an “S” it’s a small thing, thought I’d let you know. :slight_smile:

My Learn Wishlist

• Student discussion area.
  • More categories.

I’ll create a new topic for people to add their wishes as well. :laughing:

Overall my experience was AWESOME POSSUM… (Words can’t explain but a gif can :stuck_out_tongue:)

Anyway, I hope this post was helpful and :four_leaf_clover: goodluck with your courses. :pineapple:

You Can Do It! :bear:

Learn from Fiverr

Congratulations! This will be an inspiration to others! :slightly_smiling_face:

What if you did one of the spelling tests?. Maybe those might be a little bit relevant to a gig about spells :slight_smile:
Though maybe you could ask for an actual spell casting test or course so skills could be shown.

I think that the Adobe Illustrator course has some stuff about web and UI design, but if you are looking for a coding one it is a different thing.

I’m actually into both. I didn’t know that they have any courses related to web and UI design if it’s coding or not. Thank you for letting me know, i might get into it for extra knowledge :thinking:

Well done @nikavoice! You got me all excited to enroll into one as well. :smile: This looks so interesting.

It really was engaging! The instructor kept me entertained and focused. :ok_hand:t4:

I’m studying for an upcoming exam, but as soon as I get that out of the way. I’ll enroll in another course. :slightly_smiling_face:

I see TRS @lastay and a few others signed up, too. All :five::star:

@Gig_freak how are your courses coming along? If you pass, maybe I’ll treat you to a cold :beer: brew, a tommy beanie or something. :grin:

I am 85% into the Photoshop course, it’s a long one. Cold brew would be better, I still have the tommy beanie, an it’s perfect. :stuck_out_tongue:

I would enroll in another course, but next month.

Stories That Sell: 7 Secrets To Create Killer Content

is so good… Really interesting… I am still going through it… little by little…

I used to be a writer a many years ago & wanted to start again badly…
I think I found inspiration & the help I need… :slightly_smiling_face:

So does the badge that we took a course appear after we finish the course and take a test?

You finding your inspiration is a big plus… Sometimes life can steer us in the wrong direction and we’ve got to find our way again. :slightly_smiling_face:

So, KUDOS to you in taking a step forward. :ok_hand:t4:

Okie Dokie! :grin:

You looked cute wearing the beanie, too.:wink:
I bought a few new ones for myself! A Gucci one and other unbranded ones.

It shows up immediately after you’ve completed the course.

Yes we need an audio editing mixing and mastering course too!

Oh, Gucci should be a good one. Usually, I buy beanies from Asos (mostly from their in-store brand). :stuck_out_tongue: