Simple question for gig

silverarts

Guest offlinehelpers

Yes, My dear friends… I know what’s 3d mock up and logo transparency… but I saw some several ideas in community… don’t misunderstand …plz check my Question … Simple question for gig…

thanks for everyone

I know what’s 3d mock up and logo transparency

What does 3d mock up and logo transparency mean…?

Hmmmm…

Do you need to word your question differently?

Wait, you are offering a logo transparency in your gig that you sell but you don’t even know what it is?

This also avoids a lot of embarrassment.

You have to be somewhat aware to be embarrassed.

Wait, you are offering a logo transparency in your gig that you sell but you don’t even know what it is?

Here’s what the OP said regarding that:

Yes, My dear friends… I know what’s 3d mock up and logo transparency… but I saw some several ideas in community… don’t misunderstand …plz check my Question … Simple question for gig…

thanks for everyone

But I’m afraid I still cannot understand what the purpose of the thread is… 😕

Here’s what the OP said regarding that:

thanks for everyone

But I’m afraid I still cannot understand what the purpose of the thread is… 😕

He decided to offer to sell something when he has no idea what it is,

and looking it up on google was too much trouble.

And after all this he still doesn’t know, and probably will never know.

Thinking ahead to what will happen if someone actually orders the gig has not happened obviously.

Thinking ahead to what will happen if someone actually orders the gig has not happened obviously.

Or maybe it was a (very clumsy) attempt at marketing.

I doubt anyone will order from him. He does not present himself as someone who knows how to design professional-quality logos, nor is he serious about it.

And that’s already on top of the fact that there are thousands of other designers in the logo design category, and nearly all of them are far more qualified than he is.

To the OS silverarts,
I would like to give you some sincere advice and please don’t take it the wrong way. Your own logo has the ‘S’ missing so it seems to read ‘ilverarts’. This may not be the career you should follow unless you really get down to learning some basics in design. There are a lot of technical tutorials online you can try but please also look out for blogs that feature branding case studies. Learn from the best designers out there.

good luck

To the OS silverarts,

I would like to give you some sincere advice and please don’t take it the wrong way. Your own logo has the ‘S’ missing so it seems to read ‘ilverarts’. This may not be the career you should follow unless you really get down to learning some basics in design. There are a lot of technical tutorials online you can try but please also look out for blogs that feature branding case studies. Learn from the best designers out there.

good luck

Your own logo has the ‘S’ missing so it seems to read ‘ilverarts’.

giphy.gif.4a0efbff9c8c35e23753fa8016be6a1e.gif

Maybe he was trying to start a conversation, and then show his expertise?

Maybe he was trying to start a conversation, and then show his expertise?

I agree with you. Sometimes we know the answer of the question that we are asking because we want to talk and discuss about it. So we ask someone that what is it and in this way…Discussion start

But also these are just simple question and there is no need to start a conservation on these question.

Archived