Simple question for travelers!

deivys20071

Question

10 answers to this question

No you won’t have problems with the IP. People who are sellers travel around a lot all the time. As for which country is shown on your profile you could ask customer support how that will work.

country is shown on your profile

The country you are in - in this case - Dominican Republic. But, it may take a couple of hours or days for the system to pick up your new location.

I’m mainly in Japan but I go to the states every summer and stay there for a whole 3 months or so, and so far I’ve had no problems. I’m not sure if Fiverr ever changed my location while I was in America (never paid attention to my location country to be honest…) but I had no problems so I’m sure you’re good 🙂

You won’t have any problem signing in from a different IP, don’t worry! And probably nothing will change while you’re away on vacation -I’ve moved permanently to a different country OVER A YEAR AGO and my Fiverr profile is still showing my original country of residence. I’ve contacted C.S. several times about it and they keep saying it’ll get updated by itself through the IP…

You won’t have any problem signing in from a different IP, don’t worry! And probably nothing will change while you’re away on vacation -I’ve moved permanently to a different country OVER A YEAR AGO and my Fiverr profile is still showing my original country of residence. I’ve contacted C.S. several times about it and they keep saying it’ll get updated by itself through the IP…

I met fiverr TRS in one of Payoneer event here in my country 🇵🇰 and they told us

“I asked fiverr support center to change my location back to what it was when i was outside country”

I think he did this because he wants everything to be same as it was before.

Archived