Fiverr Forum

Simple tips for gig order

Hi,
Now I will suggest you simple tricks to get order. Many of new sellers don’t get order in long time. Though they are marketing they are gigs…

On that Time you can delete all of your gig and create new one again. For this your gig get impression, view, click more …

So that you can get order again…

Impressions, views, and clicks don’t correlate to the actual amount of orders that you receive. In fact, I’d say continuously recreating your gigs is a waste of time.

Is there any logic bro?

Not that I know of, sis.

then what can i do? can you suggest please by checking up my profile? @somaginer1996

I got this tricks on my experience. I apply this tricks and I saw that change. @ somaginer1996

If you don’t get order in 4/5 months , then you can try it @ nasim887

And check it, Does this trick actually work?

Your last order was 6 months ago. Don’t you use the trick yourself?

Yeah It’s true. My last order order was 6 months ago. Now I don’t work on marketplace. I suggest my student about fiver tricks and tips and they are success.

MOD NOTE: gig link removed

If you don’t earn any orders in 4-5 months, then you are either doing something wrong, or you aren’t taking your gigs seriously.

I think Absolutely incorrect your logic, Because, If anyone get to jobs then have to continuesly Stand their fiverr marketplace and promote their gigs link on any social network. then he got touch their jobs order, thank you so much for being suggest your openion.

“Completed 70 Projects of 15 country’s 50 client’s at various marketplaces since 2016”

You have a common description in the profile, it is false, you have only one review and student 5 within 6 months. 5 orders within 6 months is not a success.

hi @ gogugmg
I complete lots of project out of this marketplace. Why can not I share my skill here? I have been working since 2016, that does not mean that I am only working in Fiver from 2016.
By the way, Thanks to check my profile.

Don’t hijack other people’s threads, please :confused: