Fiverr Forum

Since last 3 month i am not getting oders

Hi there Guys!
i am new on this forum not on fiverr because i have joined fiverr since last three months.
NOw i am here to find my problem solution i am too depressed about no getting oders.
please tell me how can i get more impressions on my gigs.

i have created 14 gigs but not one works i deleted them and now i have created 2 new gigs since last two
days.

please tell me the solution.This is the my account link below.

my account link

Any body please tell me how can i improve my gigs

Dear Gull:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: You should smile.
Your log line: I suggest you finetune this. “i” should probably be “I”.
Your profile text – note the edits:

The first thing you say is “I am not”. You should say what you are…

I am an animator with a bespoke approach. I create 2D and 3D explainer & promotional videos use Adobe After Effect for business and websites, testimonials, etc. I’m here to help you. -[Name Buyers Should Call You]

All your gigs should have video, 2 pdfs, and so on…

I cannot imagine why your gigs, which are about how you create videos, have no videos!

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

With no reviews, you must have at least 1 $5 gig. You did to do a lot more homework on Fiverr to make sales. Be sure to study the TIPS and TRICKS below thoroughly. Study the explainer videos category in depth to see what successful Sellers are doing.

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-

Thank you very much sir i really like your act of replying to my question. but i am confused the line that is

what people call me. what its mean. i hope you will reply to me.

It mans ‘What’s your name?’

Gulraiz Gull is my name

Dear Gull:

My name is Blaise, so I ask Buyers to call me Blaise.

Maybe Gulraizgull is your first name, your last name, or your full name.

Maybe it’s your company name.

You want Buyers to feel they know, like, and trust you, so you should tell them what name they should call you.

Good luck,
Blaise

no no i do not know how to put my name like in the settings i think there an other section of setting.

would you please tell me that how can i put my name as Gulraiz Gull because its my full name.
i would also like to called as Gull by buyers.

Dear Gull:

You cannot change your user name, so I suggest you do this:

Then treat your correspondence with Buyers and sign your name to each message you send.

Example:

Dear [Buyer’s preferred name, which you should ask them the first time you contact them, and if they don’t respond, use their user name]:

Blah blah blah…

Yadda yadda yadda…

Sincerely,
Gull

Good luck,
Blaise

where i have to put this text in my profile description?

Dear Gull:

You don’t HAVE to do anything – these are merely suggestions:

Good luck,
Blaise

P.S. “Oder” should be “order”. Two "r"s in “order”. Unless you’re talking about the river…

i am going to change the description because your text is more effective so thank you and tell more things to do and give me the forum link of explainer video topics.

Dear Gull:

It should take you a minimum of 4 weeks to work your way through the material I shared with you in my first response to you in this thread.

Trying clicking where it says, “Click Here”…

You may use the search icon to search for things in the Forum and on Fiverr…

Good luck,
Blaise

I keep seeing this in your recommendations :slight_smile: 2x PDF. I get 2 pictures, even more is better. Video, I get that too. One pdf, I agree, you can write most of the things you can do in one pdf. But why two? :slight_smile: I think about it because I only have one PDF, what shall i write in my 2nd one? (sry, not trying to hijack your topic, gulraizgull, i just don’t want to create a topic for one question)

Dear Tudor:

I’m merely pointing out that you have 2 available to you.

If you don’t have enough material to fill 2, then you don’t have to.

Over the course of working with customers, you may build your portfolio to the point that you have 2.

You can have samples of your images, or just talk about your philosophy, or just give your Buyers something pretty to look at.

It’s recommended, but optional,
Blaise

I’m not allowed to post my portfolio online. I could fill 10 :slight_smile:

Most are from my dayjob, some ex-famous youtubers, some famous gamers…you sign a contract not to reveal any information regarding their channels. :slight_smile: