Fiverr Community Forum

Since last week I've been getting orders only from repeat customers. What's going on?

Exactly my experience. Maybe all of us who are experiencing this should contact CS and inform them of the issue?

Well I talked with CS when I had that issue. And what they will tell you is the order is active, buyers can see it, and you are not guaranteed any particular spot in search. That’s what I was told, and I understand. All we can do is wait when it comes to this type of stuff, and work on the orders we get, then go from there onward

2 Likes

I don’t have any issue regarding the subject matter . Everything is working fine in my case.

1 Like

I’m trying to make a different point. What I mean is this - If a bunch of people are experiencing the same issue we should report it to them as their algorithm changes are not necessarily for the best. They need feedback on this stuff. I’ll put it as this - If a friend of mine gained weight and I cared for him, I’d probably tell him to exercise. Same dynamic should go on here. If we are unhappy with something we should inform the Fiverr team because we care about the platform and we care about our businesses.

1 Like

A bunch of people are also experiencing the exact opposite but they are not here boasting about it. You only hear the ones who are going down, not from the ones going up.

2 Likes

Chris, I don’t want to discredit you but your profile has one review so I don’t know what you mean by everything is working fine, maybe in your case it is, but the issue I reported is about going from large volume of sells and messages to almost none + overall stats going down (impressions/views/clicks etc) since the beginning of May.

1 Like

The stats for everyone are at zero so that is a big drop for sure.

With paid ads they have decided to change the way the algorithm works probably or they are tweaking it. This time next week we can expect to see more changes.

1 Like

Let’s hope it’s for the best.

I forgot that Fiverr has their maintenance tomorrow around this time.

Stats don’t really matter for me, I can easily see when they move my gig around since I get less messages per day. @worthforcheap, all you can do now is wait. Fiverr won’t change their algorithm just because some sellers can’t get more exposure, I told you their stance when I asked about why my gig was removed from the first page.

Feel free to contact customer support, they will tell you no one is ever guaranteed any spot, so there’s nothing you can change. Keep your stats good and I am sure you will be fine.

For every person who is unhappy, there is someone who is.

1 Like

I’m facing same issues. I’m not getting any orders and even any message from last weeks from new buyers :pensive: Just curious what’s happening here, i’ve got at least new client’s message every week but it’s totally off, :neutral_face:

I’m trying so hard, i’m promoting gig but still there’s no success. So it seems nowadays it’s become harder to get success here at fiverr. :pensive:

How we can only lives with a hope :fearful:

1 Like

Has anyone tried tweaking their gigs lately? If so has that helped?

Facing same issue… gig disappeared from the search a week ago

1 Like