Fiverr Community Forum

Singer songwriter/rapper for hire (hiphop, blues, country, pop, etc)

Hi my names Jackson Moore (or U-Foe), been writing and singing blues and country music on acoustic guitar for over 18 years, hip hop and trap music for about two years. I specialize in themes or concepts, I can do any genre but I rock the hell outta the blues, country and hip hop. My prices are literally next to giving away for free so please check it out, I have been given 5/5 stars by EVERY customer i’ve ever had (except cancellations when I had no internet for 2 weeks and then I wasn’t aware of orders)

If you just have an idea for a song, message me, we should be able to create your vision. If you have your own lyrics, great! I can use them. If you just have a beat you want me to rap over, I can do that too. I can work from scratch or with anything you got. I can guarentee that with me you will be getting the most QUALITY material for the CHEAPEST price. Anything cheaper is probably asking for trouble.
Please check me out here:
https://www.fiverr.com/andrewnmoore86

If you believe in me or what I do, please please show your support by helping to fund my first professional studio quality mixtape or album.here, rewards for those who donate more than $10!