Fiverr Community Forum

Site down & Issue with inbox

So we have freelancing lockdown lolzzz :laughing:

1 Like

Can’t promise you anything but im sure Fiverr will revert all bad outcomes of this.

Buyer also facing this issue, Backend of the messaging is same for buyer and seller man

you guys know why this happen?

this can really be helpful since buyers don’t have any idea of what is going on

2 Likes

This is a legitimate question of concern. :clap:t4: Sellers shouldn’t be penalized for the lack of a working messaging system.

I would like to see staff address this issue. @mjensen415.

4 Likes

Fiver should send mails to all Buyer and seller about this

1 Like

Mails would be uneffective I would say, just a quick alert message on website would be great. (like this one we have on forum)

From Terms of Service:

“Requesting or providing Email addresses, ■■■■■/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.”

“Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.”

"Fiverr does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Fiverr platform."

"All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Fiverr’s platform."

6 Likes

I thought this was just my account playing up! Glad you guys are working on fixing it :grinning:

3 Likes

Im lucky one because I have delivery on 6 April. Im sorry for everybody stressing here with short term orders.

1 Like

damn i lost money please help

Honestly, the chance of that happening are slim at best. Most buyers will understand that the situation was outside their control but if a bad review came from this situation then I’m mostly certain support would step in (hopefully).

2 Likes

I don’t want to invent conspiracy theory, but that series of bugs is weird and it’s like just directly targeting freelancing system. Maybe it’s some kind of attack from rival platform?

Guys, stop privately messaging me on Fiverr asking me if it’s working for me yet. We were just talking about here and now you’re messaging me…

4 Likes

First gig ever was to happen hours ago from now. Being new to the service I wasn’t aware messaging was going to be delayed by half hour, just thought it was a standard problem of them simply not going through. Hopefully the gig still gets done, but not a good first impression from me to a buyer, or from the site to me.

2 Likes

Damn, the delay of messages is almost half an hour. Sent 21:54 appeared on page in 22:24. And appeared only text, the photo is still not visible… What should I do with 3 deliveries in next 10 hours??

I checked my internet connection, changed browser like crazy. :joy:

Waiting for it to be fixed!

2 Likes

same here bro, i received 2hr later :frowning:

You’re right, I’ve had inbox issues in the past and Clients were understanding. Fiverr sending out a mass email would be helpful tho.

Eek! Well, my fingers are crossed. :crossed_fingers:t4:

1 Like