Site navigational melt down

robertking698

I am new to fiverr and am lost regarding navigating the site and am getting really frustrated.

I have no idea how to see my profile as it is seen by buyers, I don’t know what to do marketing wise to try and get my first gig and am really unsure how to go about all this.

As I go through the videos and explanations on the site I end up becoming very confused and end up with more questions than answers. HELP!!

Thanks.

I am new to fiverr and am lost regarding navigating the site and am getting really frustrated.

I have no idea how to see my profile as it is seen by buyers, I don’t know what to do marketing wise to try and get my first gig and am really unsure how to go about all this.

As I go through the videos and explanations on the site I end up becoming very confused and end up with more questions than answers. HELP!!

Thanks.

I have no idea how to see my profile as it is seen by buyers

In the fiverr main page, got to your image on the top right of the screen, click there and click “My profile” then under your slogan should say “Preview Public Mode”.

I don’t know what to do marketing wise to try and get my first gig and am really unsure how to go about all this.

You can check this post to get some ideas Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

I have no idea how to see my profile as it is seen by buyers

In the fiverr main page, got to your image on the top right of the screen, click there and click “My profile” then under your slogan should say “Preview Public Mode”.

I don’t know what to do marketing wise to try and get my first gig and am really unsure how to go about all this.

You can check this post to get some ideas Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

Thank you. I now know how to access my Public Profile without muttering under my breath LOL.

Archived