Six months passed but no order was received

bkaveesha

It’s been about six months since I made my GIG and I still haven’t received an order.

What do I need to do to get an order?

Make sure your Gig Profile and Description looks good. Compare your page to others who are selling the same thing as you. Once you know everything looks good, then make sure you are promoting your gig link on Social Media daily. Also, get SEO (search engine optimization) for your gig link. And, you will start getting orders.

Hint: Make sure to log in to Fiverr daily for a little while and browse the Community Forum, too.

Don’t Give Up.

It’s been about six months since I made my GIG and I still haven’t received an order.

Offer something that people really need and are willing to spend their hard-earned money on; it should also be something you’re really, really good at. As in, so good that people are certain that your work will greatly contribute to their business and bring them money (that’s why they’d hire you, after all; they’re not going to hire you just to give you money or just to be nice to you).

It helps if what you offer isn’t also offered by 10,000+ other sellers.

Make sure your Gig Profile and Description looks good. Compare your page to others who are selling the same thing as you. Once you know everything looks good, then make sure you are promoting your gig link on Social Media daily. Also, get SEO (search engine optimization) for your gig link. And, you will start getting orders.

Hint: Make sure to log in to Fiverr daily for a little while and browse the Community Forum, too.

Don’t Give Up.

Make sure to log in to Fiverr daily for a little while and browse the Community Forum, too.

I am not sure why you keep repeating this advice as if it is going to magically get anyone orders.

Logging in daily and browsing the forum is not going to get you orders, clicks or impressions.

GG

Make sure to log in to Fiverr daily for a little while and browse the Community Forum, too.

I am not sure why you keep repeating this advice as if it is going to magically get anyone orders.

Logging in daily and browsing the forum is not going to get you orders, clicks or impressions.

GG

If someone keeps logging into the Community forum, they will find answers to their questions about getting clicks and orders. Many new sellers have lots of questions and want them answered. Visiting the Community forum is a great idea and resource for everyone here on Fiverr.

I have learned so much from other people’s posts on the Community Forum. I encourage others to always visit the forum for new information and updates. It will help grow your Fiverr business.

If someone keeps logging into the Community forum, they will find answers to their questions about getting clicks and orders. Many new sellers have lots of questions and want them answered. Visiting the Community forum is a great idea and resource for everyone here on Fiverr.

I have learned so much from other people’s posts on the Community Forum. I encourage others to always visit the forum for new information and updates. It will help grow your Fiverr business.

OK, but that is NOT how you phrased this “speech” to begin with. You made it sound as though if one just logs into the site daily and also visits the forum that Fiver is “watching” and somehow that will garner favor with them and they will think you deserve to be sent buyers.

Anyways, at this point, replying to you on this subject is like a dog chasing its tail. Time consuming and tiring.

GG

Don’t worry. it is common. some freelancer get order first week and some freelancer get order after three month But you have to wait and edit your gig .

1. You have to Write short informative description and eye catching gig profile.
  2. Gig title and description should be unique and SEO friendly.
  3. You need marketing your gig like twitter marketing, linden marketing, reddit marketing, tumbler marketing, Facebook marketing, email marketing, blogger marketing, SlideShare marketing, etc.
  4. Everyday you should send buyer request.
  5. Active online minimum 12 hours in a day

Finely Be patient and don’t give up this platform.

Don’t worry. it is common. some freelancer get order first week and some freelancer get order after three month But you have to wait and edit your gig .

1. You have to Write short informative description and eye catching gig profile.
  2. Gig title and description should be unique and SEO friendly.
  3. You need marketing your gig like twitter marketing, linden marketing, reddit marketing, tumbler marketing, Facebook marketing, email marketing, blogger marketing, SlideShare marketing, etc.
  4. Everyday you should send buyer request.
  5. Active online minimum 12 hours in a day

Finely Be patient and don’t give up this platform.

Thank you for giving me valuable ideas

Archived