Fiverr Community Forum

Sketch, XD, PSD to Responsive Website Design, to Wordpress Themes Development

sketch-xd-psd-to-responsive-web-design-to-wordpress-themes-development

You are welcome and thank you very much for picking me up. I can assure you that you will not be disappointed. I will be able to do almost all kinds of web design and development work.

The service that this gig will provide you.
pN. Imagination ✪ pE. Narrative ✪ cY. Future

pN. Imagination: The transition from XD, Skach to static web design. Editing may require coding skills.

pE. Narrative: Convert your favorite PSD or any design. Framework Bootstrap and custom coding to 100% Pixel Perfect Responsive Static Web Site.

cY. Future: Editing Packages pN. & pE. Fictions will require coding skills.

But if we want to edit without coding? That’s why we need the Dynamic Website.
➥ It would be good to create a dynamic website, developing the most popular CMS WordPress themes.

That’s what we’ll do in this package.
What do you want? how do you want? What will be the best?
It is very important that we discuss this before purchasing a gig.

I’m here 24/7 Please send me a message. I will respond to you as soon as possible.
Nuralam Siddik.

4 Likes

Good Luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re welcome. My name is Nuralam Siddik. Students interested in Programming and Technology. SEO expert Website Designer and Developer as professional. We have had some trouble completing some of the previous projects. We have tried to solve them wisely. Above all, I have had the good fortune to complete several challenging innovative projects. I have received customer satisfaction and immense love. Dear people, Any questions you have for a topic-based project? please message me with complaints and suggestions. Thank you very much.

2 Likes