Skill development "Topics Basis"

somenmondal672

Are you agree with me?

I can neither agree nor disagree. I have no idea what you’re saying.

Dear @catwriter

Thanking you for asking. I am a professional Accountant. So, far, for Example, A buyer gave a Balance sheet preparation, but the buyer has no idea how to prepare and Catatorization his Expenses and Income first.

A newcomer who in this sector we should guide them, from where and how to handle the buyer in this situation. The Buyer kept his information in pens and paper. No. beginning information from where the expenses started, Have any tax liabilities, Have any EIN?

Now the question is how to prepare a Balance sheet without Information. But buy’s need Balance sheet.

In this situation, any newcomers can be wanting to solve the problem.

Experience person can solve the problem.

Dear @catwriter

Thanking you for asking. I am a professional Accountant. So, far, for Example, A buyer gave a Balance sheet preparation, but the buyer has no idea how to prepare and Catatorization his Expenses and Income first.

A newcomer who in this sector we should guide them, from where and how to handle the buyer in this situation. The Buyer kept his information in pens and paper. No. beginning information from where the expenses started, Have any tax liabilities, Have any EIN?

Now the question is how to prepare a Balance sheet without Information. But buy’s need Balance sheet.

Not quite sure what you mean either.

If someone has a specific problem they can create a topic and will normally receive help.

That is how the forum works.

If someone has a specific problem they can create a topic and will normally receive help.

If someone has a specific problem and would like help they can create a topic and will receive help.

You know very well what is means forum?

An forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages.

Experience can answer it, and should be. This is my opining. Agree or not that your personal choice.

If someone has a specific problem and would like help they can create a topic and will receive help.

An forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages.

Experience can answer it, and should be. This is my opining. Agree or not that your personal choice.

I still have no idea what you are talking about!

Sorry, I too have no idea what you are trying to get at, nor what the purpose of this topic is.

Sorry, I too have no idea what you are trying to get at, nor what the purpose of this topic is.

Thanks for your asking

I mean,

1.(e.g.) logo designer does not know simple task how to shape in the Business Cards.

2. An Accountant does not know how to complete the Balance sheet without Buyers begging balance.

3. A web developer does not know Who to complete a combo Task.

Above the thee points that i give an example.

we need Topics basis point out discussion and answer from Expertise in related Job. (Don’t need to common people’s answer who has no any idea in particulars job)

I want to say this … no others meaning purpose . Don’t take personal issues

Thanks

Thanks for your asking

I mean,

1.(e.g.) logo designer does not know simple task how to shape in the Business Cards.

2. An Accountant does not know how to complete the Balance sheet without Buyers begging balance.

we need Topics basis point out discussion and answer from Expertise in related Job. (Don’t need to common people’s answer who has no any idea in particulars job)

Thanks

I still don’t understand what you’re trying to say.

If you’re asking for people to tell you how to complete your gig, then we can’t help you. Those are your gigs. You’re the only person who knows how to complete your service the way you designed it.

Don’t need to common people’s answer who has no any idea in particulars job

If you’re calling us “common people”, and telling us not to respond to you, then that is incredibly rude of you. On a public forum, anyone can respond.

It looks like you are having a hard time communicating in English. I encourage you to take the time and improve your English skills, because, if we are having this much difficulty understanding you on this forum, I can guarantee your buyers will have just as much of a hard time communicating with you in their orders. A lack of communciation skills, in English – like as challenging as it appears to be for you in this topic – is not likely to go well with you as a seller of services here on Fiverr.

Good communication skills are extremely important to success here on Fiverr.

Thanks for your asking

I mean,

Thanks

I mean,

I think what others are (delicately) trying to say, is that your English is not good, to the point where most of what you’ve written makes no sense. I’ve also read all of your posts in this thread, and whilst I can understand the words, most of your sentences make no sense, so I don’t understand what it is exactly that you’re trying to say. Several other native English speakers have expressed the same difficulties.

Sorry, there’s not much you can do about this - but perhaps you need to try and find an alternative way of expressing your point using English, or if you’re planning on selling here on Fiverr, invest some time and effort into improving your English skills.

I assume he means different forum sections/topics where different people could help for different types (or categories/subcategories) of Fiverr service. Where the help could be for buyers and/or sellers.

eg. a section for help on Graphics & Design, Digital Marketing and all the other categories for sellers/buyers.

I assume he means different forum sections/topics where different people could help for different types (or categories/subcategories) of Fiverr service. Where the help could be for buyers and/or sellers.

eg. a section for help on Graphics & Design, Digital Marketing and all the other categories for sellers/buyers.

If so, that would cause a major maintenance headache for the forum mods. To be honest, we already seem to have enough troubles with new sellers posting their topics and requests in the wrong forums. Opening up new forum categories for specific types of services would probably be more trouble that it is worth. The forum categories we already have seem to be more than sufficient for a request such as the one you are “translating” from the OP.

Thanks for your asking

I mean,

Thanks

Why? If you can’t do the job, don’t accept to do it.

Or, if you can do a part of the job, you can outsource the rest to another seller (if your buyer is fine with that).

Or, you can pay someone to teach you how to do it.

Or, you can use Google to learn how to do it (if it’s simple enough).

If you’re expecting experts/professionals to teach you how to do something but don’t want to compensate them for their expertise and time, you’re being disrespectful.

Archived