Skill Test filed

mobarak53

Sounds like whatever skill test that was required for the Gig you were posting, you are not proficient enough in to offer services.

What was the reason for being suspended for 90 days? Usually people who are suspended are suspended because they broke some rule in the TOS.

GG

What was the reason for being suspended for 90 days?

They probably meant that they must wait 90 days to retake the test.

Totally agree with @genuineguidance . Now you only have to learn, because this is not about the test, I’m sure that the level of the test was ok, it’s just you are not proficient and can’t offer this service

I can do data entry very well and I have seen that they also understand less than me but also work on fiverr.

I did not take any test in the category of my work, the test was taken in English.

After contacting the support team they told me in the return mail, your account and gig everything agrees to the standard and you can do very well.

And they are very sorry for the 90-day suspension.

I can do data entry very well and I have seen that they also understand less than me but also work on fiverr.

I did not take any test in the category of my work, the test was taken in English.

After contacting the support team they told me in the return mail, your account and gig everything agrees to the standard and you can do very well.

And they are very sorry for the 90-day suspension.

So you are saying Fiverr made a mistake on grading your test? When you wrote “I failed the skill test” you did not say what test you took, therefore, I assumed it was a test related to whatever category your Gig was in.

If your account is reinstated and not suspended for 90 days, celebrate!

GG

So you are saying Fiverr made a mistake on grading your test? When you wrote “I failed the skill test” you did not say what test you took, therefore, I assumed it was a test related to whatever category your Gig was in.

If your account is reinstated and not suspended for 90 days, celebrate!

GG

Sorry I didn’t say that, it’s true that fiverr will follow the instructions, I have expressed my thoughts as I have had a hard time reading back and nothing else.

Archived