Skill test in fiverr

wpmahdinoyon

You may find an answer here. 🙂

Hi Everyone, I’m excited to announce a new feature for sellers. As part of our ongoing efforts to increase overall marketplace quality, we will begin offering the opportunity to take skills tests to verify seller skills. Skills tests will not be mandatory, but are an opportunity to increase buyer trust by proving your skills in the subcategories in which you offer services. We’ve been rolling out the skills tests in the Translation subcategory over the past few weeks, but starting today, a sma…

Hi Everyone, I’m excited to announce a new feature for sellers. As part of our ongoing efforts to increase overall marketplace quality, we will begin offering the opportunity to take skills tests to verify seller skills. Skills tests will not be mandatory, but are an opportunity to increase buyer trust by proving your skills in the subcategories in which you offer services. We’ve been rolling out the skills tests in the Translation subcategory over the past few weeks, but starting today, a sma…

thank you for your help

I did not see Skill Test option any where in fiverr,

That is probably because they are “slowly” rolling out the feature to all the sellers. They are still in the process. Have some patience. 😃 According to the article that vickiespencer had earlier posted, it can take a few weeks for the entire process to complete.

I don’t have this feature yet either.

• 7 months later...

It is nice to have a test to start.

Archived