Skill Test Score Really Helps?

badrul_amin

Greetings Everyone !

I have just joined Fiverr on yesterday. Almost everything is new for me on this platform. So I would like to know something from you ;
I have passed on a Virtual Assistant Skill Test and got 8 out of 10 score .Now i am wondering that Is this skill test going to help me to get orders? Does it really works on Fiverr ?

It doesn’t help with ranking or sales.

The only situation when it helps is it shows the customer that you actually know the topic pretty well. However, that means the customer is already on your profile page to see it. Unfortunately most people don’t visit the profile page, so… that’s one of the reasons I removed any skill test scores myself.

It doesn’t help with ranking or sales.

The only situation when it helps is it shows the customer that you actually know the topic pretty well. However, that means the customer is already on your profile page to see it. Unfortunately most people don’t visit the profile page, so… that’s one of the reasons I removed any skill test scores myself.

I thought about the same issue. I think very few buyer visit the seller’s full profile.

Here, this should cover some of your questions:

Continuing discussions from Take a Test, Earn Trust! and My first impression of the Skills Test feature What are Skill Tests and what do they do? If you’ve explored the options on your profile, you may have found the Skill Tests. These currently have no active benefit to Sellers unless a Buyer specifically looks for them. Relevant results cannot be placed in gigs and they can only be seen in the Seller’s profile. Who is ExpertRating? ExpertRating is considered a course provider and certifica…

Here, this should cover some of your questions:

Continuing discussions from Take a Test, Earn Trust! and My first impression of the Skills Test feature What are Skill Tests and what do they do? If you’ve explored the options on your profile, you may have found the Skill Tests. These currently have no active benefit to Sellers unless a Buyer specifically looks for them. Relevant results cannot be placed in gigs and they can only be seen in the Seller’s profile. Who is ExpertRating? ExpertRating is considered a course provider and certifica…

aw! thank you so much 🙂

Archived