Skill test topic

tanjir001

• 3 months later...

Hi there,

If you failed the exam, the results are automatically hidden from the public. If you passed the exam,You have the option to show or hide your results from the public profile.

Yes, that’s correct. At least if the Chrome browser is used (on one browser (IE) on a test with a lot of categories (11) it didn’t give me the option to turn off the display of the test results on the profile).

Yes, that’s correct. At least if the Chrome browser is used (on one browser (IE) on a test with a lot of categories (11) it didn’t give me the option to turn off the display of the test results on the profile).

it didn’t give me the option to turn off the display of the test results on the profile

Are you saying that you did not get a choice as to whether or not your results would be displaye? 😮

it didn’t give me the option to turn off the display of the test results on the profile

Are you saying that you did not get a choice as to whether or not your results would be displaye? 😮

Only with that one test that had 11 topics and when using IE. When I used the Chrome browser it then gave me the option to not display it on the profile.

See screenshots. Same test. One screen shot with Internet Explorer and the other with Chrome.

Summary

skill-test-without-option-whether-to-show-on-profile.thumb.png.fd43bf37d997e5e46238bbd5b04179b3.png

skill-test-with-11-topics-on-chrome-with-option-to-show-on-profile.thumb.png.f904677a46daf0bc743f19b7b5db0239.png

You know what happened, i gave the test and got 9.0 in the social media marketing. after that, it said i failed it. I contacted Fiverr they said… we don’t know what happened… and I have to give the test again and then i got 8.0. Huh… stupid bugs. and I was on chrome.

I am now focussing on learn from fiverr and finishing that asap.

Archived