Skype and cancelation

ivyart

I got this order from a guy who said it has something to do with translation. He only sends me all the time a txt document with his s***e and asks for shared desktop. I dont want to do it since it is to unsafe and against the rules. He doesnt send me any other informations. He said I could cancel but I dont want to since it might bring my ranking down. What can I do? He gets kind on my nerves since its not my fault he just orders and then gives not informations and the only choice of canceling… Please help… Thank you! (Didnt find a way to write Fiverr in person… is there a help email?)

I wouldn’t contact anyone outside of the Fiverr community - it is just not worth it and you risk getting taken advantage of. Imal365 is right - a mutual cancellation may affect your cancellation ratio and could bring your level down if you request more than around 10% of them when compared with your completed gigs but it is the best way and won’t bring your feedback down at all! Hope that helps!

Regards,

DamienP.LM

Thank you so much guys. I will try to get the fiverr support for now since I had not planed to deal with that guy outside fiverr…seemed anyway a bit creepy that he insists that I add him on s***e and he cant give me details to the job otherwise…

Archived