Slow feedback

I contacted a chap to ask about the cost to complete a task after a couple of emails I sent him a breakdown of what to do how it works etc, i’d worked on it for a long time so it was very in depth details about the functionality of a website and what the code was required to do etc…then when i log in a day later i am unable to contact him because the system says ‘for privacy reasons this user may not be contacted directly’ *so i contact Fiverr support …2 days ago and still no reply!!! so i am fuming… i am soooooo angry. So come on Fiverr, explain yourselves and give me some peace of mind about my what has happened to my document and the chap who i was in conversation with???

AJLS1964 ~X(

‘for privacy reasons this user may not be contacted directly’ usually means that the user has broken some rules, so his messaging was disabled.

You can try waiting for a while, in the case that it’s some sort of a mistake and that the seller will be allowed to message you again. Or, you can look for someone else to do the job.

Sound advice and info, appreciated.