Slow support So today the buyer won & a seller lose

mukulkanojia

So today the buyer won & a seller lose. I buyer is asking more & more work which is not in the scope. I told him several times that it’s not in the scope So extra charges will apply. But he don’t want to pay more. he continuously raising dispute & in final I just ok I will do all the work you want let me know all the work you want. Then I also raised complaint in fiverr seller support they didn’t replied to me but they cancelled my order within 2-3 hours. Now what he got?? All the things he want!!. What I lose my hard work, my money everything. The game is uploaded on playstore he got the source code everything he got even he got refund. It’s clear that fiverr support only take care of buyers only.

But I sent him a test apk on delivery to check if everything is good or not? Once you confirm I will upload it to playstore. He said yes everything is good go ahead. So I upload it to playstore & my work was done. Next day he want some other work which is not in scope. Now still it’s my fault?

But I sent him a test apk on delivery to check if everything is good or not? Once you confirm I will upload it to playstore. He said yes everything is good go ahead. So I upload it to playstore & my work was done. Next day he want some other work which is not in scope. Now still it’s my fault?

Next day he want some other work which is not in scope.

Time to learn to set some boundaries.

For those of you who do not know me or those of you lurking the threads without logging on; take it from a buyer - know how to say “NO!” If you spend any time reading these forums, you’ll find plenty of posts where a seller, typically new - but not always, say they were scammed or the buyer is holding them hostage. They are literally begging forum members, to help them with a really bad scam artist, who is threatening them with bad reviews or giving them a sob story to get things for free. Rem…

Archived