Slowly Getting There :-)

originalh

Well, basically- the badge shows that you’ve committed yourself to work hard on the site, and are really good with handling customers and working to meet deadlines. I suppose that, for buyers who understand it, it allows them to recognise that you’re a better sellers than others, which will make them more likely to buy from you! Through that, I suppose, you’ll generate more income 🙂

Yes, also I have had a thought about my forum posts… I only used to post in the “My Gigs” part. I thought that if I one day got near becoming top rated seller, I would need to prove a decent track record on the forum by posting quality posts rather than promoting my gigs.

I think it helps the image of your account. I definitely like that Fiverr added the levels feature. It’s useful because you get more features. I almost wish there were lots of levels so it would be more gamified. It would make you feel more successful if you were promoted a new level every so often.

Then again, it might further spread apart the new sellers from the top sellers.

Yes it is a good signal for potential buyers. Not only that it provides motivation to keep trying more and to keep going. The single best thing that helped me reach level 1 was adding a video, no joke. I was where you were with 4 orders, noticed a lag and then I finally got around to making a video. Within less than a week I got 10+ orders. To make a comparison, I made more in four days than I did in two months. Do not underestimate the power law.

Archived