Slowly Going Up The Ladder in Wonderland

Hello Fiverr Family!

I’ve been meaning to write this for a long time. Since I’ve just completed my third week here on Fiverr, I wanted to give you guys and update on how I’m doing, since it was you who had to tolerate my ranting the first week! And if you are a newbie having second thoughts, do read read on. This is definitely for YOU.

These past two weeks have been a roller coaster of emotions, and I’ve pretty much caught up with the gist of it. Since my grand opening two weeks back, followed a series of fortunate events in my life, I never imagined that I’d experience even a fraction in freelancing, of what I used to back in my business days, and boy oh boy, was I wrong!

Fiverr has definitely introduced me to a world of endless possibilities, and more. We live in an amazing time where there are a million platforms to express our talents, such as Youtube, Facebook and the likes. But to get the proper value for what you are giving back to the world is also a form of honor in itself. Fiverr ensures that, and gives a renewed enthusiasm and color to the word “Freelancing”.

But that’s not all. I realized the most essential element of Fiverr when I accidentally came across the Community option from the panels located at the top. I was introduced to a world which supplies you with endless amounts of positive energy if you know the way to harness it.

Just when I needed it, I was subject to an overwhelming amount of support and encouragement that kept me going, and I thank my lucky stars I found this wonderful community of people here in Fiverr just when I was about to give up. It is a gift, in the simplest form of the word. A gift not to be wasted. Newbies need to realize the true potential and the immense power this place has. I don’t want you to learn the hard way, so here I am, placing my words as bluntly as I can for your convenience.

Also the tips I got from this place were impressively effective. One of them that served as the eye opener was the UPYOUR Series. There are several others tips of this sort if you’re curious enough to search the forum. Apart from that, the people here have introduced me to such innovative ideas that, if followed, leave aside your FIRST Order, getting your TWENTIETH Order in a month’s time will be a walk through the breeze. I am exactly working on that as of now with my gigs.

Apart from that, these tips are not only effective and subject to Fiverr exclusively, but on various aspects of life as well. You want to do well in life? Just learn to be patient, and learn to listen to what people have to say to you. They are experienced for a reason. Learn to respect that. Learn from everything you can get your hands on, its the ultimate experience. Just learn.

I’ve completed around $70 worth of orders within my third week here at Fiverr, and am looking forward to more. If whatever little I’ve achieved interests you, listen to me. I have been in your shoes only a few weeks back, wondering where to start. Well, trust me, THIS is where you start. The Fiverr Forum is the true essence of Fiverr. Learn to make the most out of it by learning. Learn to love it. You’ll go somewhere for sure, even if it’s not just Fiverr. Trust me, I’ve been there, done that.

~ The VelociGraphtor

I told you so. Stay positive and keep up with the great work. 🙂 You, along with a lot of people here have been a great inspiration to look up to. I want other Fiverr newbies to feel the same hospitality I’ve experienced over here, so that their Fiverr experience goes as smooth as mine 🙂

Yes thank you so so much! 🙂 You, along with a lot of people here have been a great inspiration to look up to. I want other Fiverr newbies to feel the same hospitality I’ve experienced over here, so that their Fiverr experience goes as smooth as mine 🙂

Really greatfull! im so glad to be here ,as a newbie i am getting the best response from all members of this forum. what else is required .🙂I have got the warmest welcome and suport here and hope soon i,ll reach to my destiny. Thank you all stay blessed always! 🙂

Really greatfull! im so glad to be here ,as a newbie i am getting the best response from all members of this forum. what else is required .🙂

@sadafpervaiz609 Welcome to Fiverr! I’m glad you’re experiencing the forum to the fullest! 🙂

That’s the way to do it! Keep it up 😃 You have my best wishes!

@lloydsolutions Thank you so much. I try to contribute to the community as much as possible to add to the essence. 🙂

Hello Mr. Dino -

I am so thrilled to read about positive experiences from sellers! It makes me feel great that there is yet another talented freelancer that is getting noticed - making this a fantastic platform.

I am looking forward to seeing your Level 1, Level 2 and eventually your TRS badge!

I hope I get to be the one to leave you - your 1000th review next year!! 🙂

Hello Mr. Dino -

I am so thrilled to read about positive experiences from sellers! It makes me feel great that there is yet another talented freelancer that is getting noticed - making this a fantastic platform.

I am looking forward to seeing your Level 1, Level 2 and eventually your TRS badge!

I hope I get to be the one to leave you - your 1000th review next year!! 🙂

I’m so happy that you have so much expectations from me! 🙂 All I can do is try to be worthy of your confidence!

And I also try to inspire people the way you’ve inspired me and a thousand others. The happiness of that is priceless! 🙂

Yes thank you so so much! 🙂 You, along with a lot of people here have been a great inspiration to look up to. I want other Fiverr newbies to feel the same hospitality I’ve experienced over here, so that their Fiverr experience goes as smooth as mine 🙂

If you are patient and if you actually follow the tips that the community gives you, there is no need to be worried about anything. If you are one of those people that cry in the ranting pot “Dear, me no sale, plz give work” isn’t going tho happen. 😊

If you are patient and if you actually follow the tips that the community gives you, there is no need to be worried about anything. If you are one of those people that cry in the ranting pot “Dear, me no sale, plz give work” isn’t going tho happen. 😊

Exactly…I’ve seen this work in every aspect of life. Be patient to bear the sweetest fruits and give respect to receive respect. Discipline is the only bridge between goals and accomplishments, the ones sooner to realize this prosper the most 🙂

“I no dear u no dat I no dis. Plis Halp” @gig_freak 😛

HI Great post. I am new here this week. I wish you all the best of luck and will continue on to learn what makes this platform rock.

~ brandingvoices

If you think this post has helped you in any way possible, that serves as the greatest form of flattery to me 🙂

I wish you luck for all your future endeavors here at Fiverr and beyond. Stay frosty and keep on climbing the Ladder! 🙂

• 1 year later...

Haha, 😃

I’m so happy that you have so much expectations from me! 🙂 All I can do is try to be worthy of your confidence!

And I also try to inspire people the way you’ve inspired me and a thousand others. The happiness of that is priceless! 🙂

You have confidence on yourself. Its the key point of sucess,I m also a new seller but I dont want to give up earlier.

Archived