Fiverr Forum

Smart Guide: How To Make Money On Niche Site with Articles

Are you in a fix about choosing the right articles for your sites to make money? Want to know what readers prefer to read or thereabout ?, then I believe this post should be of some assistance!

It is a general truth that when you carefully choose the articles for your niche sites you will be assured of successfully getting traffic and gaining profit from these sites.

If you intend to try and make use of free website content articles, then it may be challenging for you to locate ones that have your exact keywords, therefore you might need to either create revisions to the articles (which is sometimes disallowed for some free articles) or build your keywords on the articles that you discover (this sometimes leaves you with particularly competitive keywords that may take lots of time or money to achieve a high ranking for…funny, isn;t it).

So, if at anytime you intend to buy content, ensure that you let the writer know what your niche keywords are and what your precise, preferred keyword density and placement is.

Finally, i want you to know that the wrong articles on your niche sites or blogs can leave you with trickles of traffic and very low search engine rankings if they do not fit in accurately with either your niche or with keywords that are simple to get high rankings for.

Hope this helps in any wee bit. Tada. :slight_smile:

kim_articles

http://www.fiverr.com/kim_articles

Sheriff’s Note: Moved to My Fiverr Gigs.