Smart Watch Users!

zubairfb

Hello,

I hope you guys are doing great… I am planning to buy smartwatch, Can somebody suggest me a best one… Can I also use fiverr ap via Smartwatch? Actually, I sometime travel to areas where I don’'t take mobile phone with me, I think smart watch may be a good idea to stay connected with my clients as well…

Any information will be really helpful.

Regards
Zubair

Hello,

I hope you guys are doing great… I am planning to buy smartwatch, Can somebody suggest me a best one… Can I also use fiverr ap via Smartwatch? Actually, I sometime travel to areas where I don’'t take mobile phone with me, I think smart watch may be a good idea to stay connected with my clients as well…

Any information will be really helpful.

Regards

Zubair

Hi, Zubair!

I’m an iWatch owner. It’s pricey but it has so many features that make life easier.

Especially if I don’t want to lug around my iPad.

Can I also use fiverr ap via Smartwatch?

Hmm, I’ve never tried it! :thinking:

thank you, but iWatch is out of my league… I am thinking of gear S3 of SamSung

It is my understanding that these smartwatches are for people who exercise every day and want to monitor their heartrates and exercise time. Nevermind, I was just reading about all you can do with them.

It is my understanding that these smartwatches are for people who exercise every day and want to monitor their heartrates and exercise time. Nevermind, I was just reading about all you can do with them.

misscrystal, they are more than that now 🙂

It took me a while to get the hang of things. But once I started using it on a regular basis, an attachment ensued. 😁 Making calls from my watch, monitoring my activity level and so much more.
I ❤️ the fact that if I get bored with the band style. I can switch it up to match my outfits and stuff.

Archived