So can i do this?Did you did this thing before?

professional421

Hello everyone!
I have a question that if I face this type of situation:
The buyer wants to cancel the order and I do, not want the buyer to cancel the order because it will affect my profile.
So can I say to the buyer that I will refund your money back to you, for now please approve the delivery because cancellation will affect my profile, Can I give him money outside of Fiverr when he provides me his bank details or Paypal detail. Can I do this?

This is just a question.
If this is against Fiverr then I will never ever thought about it.
Thanks!

Hello everyone!

The buyer wants to cancel the order and I do, not want the buyer to cancel the order because it will affect my profile.

So can I say to the buyer that I will refund your money back to you, for now please approve the delivery because cancellation will affect my profile, Can I give him money outside of Fiverr when he provides me his bank details or Paypal detail. Can I do this?

This is just a question.

Thanks!

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works and the consequences if you break them.

This is just a question.

That will remove the need to post hypothetical questions as to how to game the system.

Hello everyone!

This is just a question.

Thanks!

Can I give him money outside of Fiverr when he provides me his bank details or Paypal detail. Can I do this?

There was a seller who posted on the Forum that they did this. Fiverr banned their account for doing so.

Hello everyone!

This is just a question.

Thanks!

noup … it may result in a warning or even worse

Archived