So excited to achieve Level 1 Seller

nasia1301

Today I got an email saying that I am Level 1 Seller and I couldn’t be more excited. So, I decided to put my mini story here:

My name is Anastasia and I’m a student that tried for many years to earn an income from the Internet with no success. So, I decided to join Fiverr only for fun, I wouldn’t believe that I would have customers because I have no talent or skill at all. So, I made my first gig (that was Youtube related) and the next day I got an order! I was so excited and then made a few other gigs but they didn’t sell at all. One month passed, I had no sales and I had given up.

But, when May came around, something happened and I started getting orders out of nowhere. Today, I completed my first milestone and I have made a few bucks to pay some of my student loans.

I just wanted to say thank you to Fiverr for existing and thank for all the buyers! 😃

(Sorry about my bad English, I’m not a native speaker)

Guest iamjunaid

Everyone has a unique talent and a unique ability. the only thing missing is the platform to showcase these abilities.

Here on fiverr you got that platform and now its your turn to get the maximum out of it

Best of luck for the future

Archived