So fast and does an excellent job! But buyers rating 4

priyatomokumar

Hey guys,
I want to tell you that, the rating is very important for the seller. Buyers tell me So fast and does an excellent job! great job but they are giving 4* rating. I have been tried for this rating (****4). I have got the same rating on other orders.
Can we get any solution from Fiverr.com or any seller?
What should we do?

Thank you, everybody!

• 1 month later...

Why do you feel the need to “get a solution” for a good positive order rating? You don’t deserve 5-star reviews, you earn them, and a 4-star review is NOT a bad review.

I know, But the rating is an issue for the level crossing. Great work, Great communication, average all are good so we can expect 5 stars that’s it.

I know, But the rating is an issue for the level crossing. Great work, Great communication, average all are good so we can expect 5 stars that’s it.

If the buyer put 4 star review it means that they felt something is missing. It’s not obligatory for them to give you 5 star review if they don’t feel like that.

It’s not their problem that the rating affect “level crossing”, they leave a review that they feel is appropriate. 4 star rating is a good rating.

I’m afraid there isn’t much you can do.

The buyer did like your work, and you did do a decent job, but something was missing perhaps and the buyer gave you a 4 instead of 5.

You seem to have good ratings overall, there’s nothing to worry about.

I appreciate it. However, most clients share small issues with us. We try to solve them as much as possible. I always try to satisfy my client. A man cannot be all work expert.

It is unwise to expect 5-star reviews. Each buyer is encouraged to rate you however they see fit – based upon their experience with you during their order. You won’t always receive 5-star reviews.

If the buyer put 4 star review it means that they felt something is missing. It’s not obligatory for them to give you 5 star review if they don’t feel like that.

It’s not their problem that the rating affect “level crossing”, they leave a review that they feel is appropriate. 4 star rating is a good rating.

Right. Reviews are for the prospective buyers. They aren’t a marketing tool for sellers.

Yes, Buyers aren’t always satisfied. They should feel comfortable expressing that. It’s not their fault that Fiverr is so strict. Quality and satisfaction are paramount.

Archived