So frustrated about replying to gig requests!

Most of my gigs are in the same category, so when I click to respond to a Requested Gig and only one that is totally unrelated comes up, it makes me angry.

Someone said there was a way to send them a message after responding to the request after I sent it, but I can’t find any way to do that. It doesn’t show up in my messages at all. I just don’t know what to do about this. I’d love to write some of these requests, but I can’t get the fragglesrock system to work!

it should show up in your inbox after you send request

Matt, I found it. Thanks. I just had no clue where to look for it.

No worries, when you can’t personalize your request “Buyer Requests” is far less effective. Before I had about 3 out of every 4 I sent a request to with a personalized message actually place an order. With buyer requests It’s about 1 out of every 30 to 40 or so. Sometimes more than that, often times.

What you could do is if the gig is going slow and you want to potentially entice an order, switch your gigs category to the request, and request it that way. If it’s relevant enough, and it’s a gig you can up-sell, a lot of profit can be made.

Best of luck, :slight_smile:

Thanks. That’s why I created a general writing gig, so I could do the buyer requests.

Unfortunately the (inexperienced) buyers get to choose the categories and subcategories they THINK their requests fall under. They don’t always get it right and Fiverr does nothing to fix it.