Fiverr Forum

So i got 2 orders 1 in each day and then no more

Hello,

So, I get 2 orders in this week (5 stars witch one), but now, there’s no one buying it :confused:
Do I need to change my images, my description or tags?

Any tips or suggestions :blush:

Thank you so much!

what do you mean by “… and then no more”?

How long has it been since your last order? ONLY 2 days right? I think you just need a little more patience. :smiley_cat:

Fiverr is not a place where buyers are eagerly waiting (in queue) to place orders with you… At least not in case of new sellers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: It is a highly competitive place. I think you should consider yourself lucky considering you’ve already gotten 2 orders in the first month of joining Fiverr :+1: This is because, some new sellers get their first order only several months after joining Fiverr.

In fact, a few of the current level 2 sellers and TRS had gotten their first order ONLY after 2 or more months of joining Fiverr.

In the meanwhile (until you get the next order), you could read a lot of informative articles in the help & education center as well as on the Forum. This could help you improve and optimize your profile as well as your gigs. You could also get started on marketing your services to your target audience. :sunny: :pineapple:

2 orders in a week is pretty good for a fairly new seller. This is especially true for someone who has mostly Minecraft-related gigs.

Thank you so much for replying to my question!
So what I can see I’m a lucky person to have 2 orders in a week as a new seller :slight_smile: I need to wait and try to improve :ok_hand:

Thank you so much for the pieces of advice!

So do you think I must try others things beyond Minecraft based gigs?

Thank you for your reply :call_me_hand:

No, not unless there are other unique things that you can do very well. Minecraft is a very narrow “niche” but that doesn’t make it bad. I think it’s impressive that you got 2 orders this week no matter what your gigs are about. For someone new that’s a good track record. If you have skills in other areas it may be helpful to you as time passes and you get more gig slots, but you don’t want to advertise something that you aren’t ready for.

Yes, that’s right, I think that I want more and more orders, but I have to take a step by step to get there.

Thank you so much for your advice :smile: