Fiverr Community Forum

So i have a rating of 4.8 but i dont get to submit offers on buyers request

So i have a rating of 4.8 but i am unable to submit offers and fiver is not giving me offers too. What is the solution how can i start submitting offers again?

1 Like

I think it’s because your average all-time rating is 4.2. I think that needs to be 4.5 or more.

2 Likes

its 4.9 uk100. i dont know what is the issue

4.9 is your 60 day average. On your public profile it shows 4.2 stars average. I think that needs to be 4.5 or more, if it’s giving the “90% required message”. One person said it needs 90% of the reviews you have to be positive (like the message) but I think the all-time 4.5 stars or more is actually what is needed (4.5=90% of 5).

1 Like

ok thank you got it.

1 Like

What are the chances for this to happen?

3 Likes

Though both were sellers created their account in March 2020, I think dejavustudios was actually created before dejavustudio (based on the seller id).

This could just be conspiracy theory here, but it is kinda sad to see that one is in Pakistan, one in US, and US is already in Level one area.

The conspiracy theory: The same people started two accounts as social experiment. They used VPN to start another account from “US” to see what will happen. Same skills on both end. US is in the fancy Fiverr section, Pakistan can not see buyers requests.

The similarity in name and time of creation makes the conspiracy theory even greater reality.

2 Likes

Though if that was the case the writing style would probably be similar between both and I don’t think the writing style really is that similar.

1 Like

To be fair, it’s not a very original name. If I google hard enough, I can probably find a few deja vu studios in my area.

1 Like

I thought i put this query for solution not for conspiracy theories.