So i have an early start to my day, open my fiverr and I'M A TOP RATED SELLER!

I’m like… Gobsmacked! Literally! I woke up today at 5 meditated a bit and was in such a great mood went out did a couple of things and BANG! Ahhhhhhhh!! Didn’t think i’d get so excited over it, but lets just fill you in why i am…

Basically, i’m a full time student studying accounting & finance and a singer/songwriter living in London. Obviously, being a student and artist my life gets hectic so i thought i’d take my fiverr more serious and start offering psychic readings on fiverr! I opened the gig like 4 months ago but didn’t really take it serious as i was mainly buying online… Until one buyer motivated me because she really enjoyed reading

(which i normally just do between friends and family outside fiverr) so i thought i’d tell all my friends all about it around 4 weeks ago and they starting supporting me by ordering since it only cost $5 and they all felt i deserved it… Orders started growing and boooom here i am! Lol …

Fiverr has been my main source of income in the past month after leaving my job… But Fiverr helped me move forward and make money out of doing something i love! So for that i want to thank you!!

Hugs and kisses from grumpy (yet so happy) ol’ London!

Congratulations jasmindolly =D>

Congrats. You have cool gigs. =)

Good for you!

Thank you guys…!! xx

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: btw i LOVE your gigs!! Keep saying i’m going to order for you for my friends birthday but still figuring out what exactly i want lol… x

Whoa! Congratulations! Yeah! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Reply to @viser1000: hehe!! Thankkkkss hunn xx

congrats!!! so happy for you.

Did you not see it coming?! :wink: boom boom

Seriously though, well done, top rated seller in less than 4 months, fairplay.

Congratulations ! keep it up :slight_smile:

Thanks!

@garavogue honestly, i didn’t really see it coming so soon! I wanted to be a top rated seller but didn’t expect to ever be one lol! Lets see if i can make it as a super seller :stuck_out_tongue:

Soon!

“Dreams turn into reality” x

Congratulations! you go girl!!

=D> congrats, really!!!

:x Thank you all! xx

wow!! congrats! thats awesome :wink:

Well done!! Congrats from across the pond and the wilds of south Texas! Gives me hope! You deserve it! %%-

Congrats lovely! :slight_smile:

Congrats! Keep up the great work!

Congrats. I’m all excited with my level one lol Great job!!!