So i have just delivered my second order and excited :-)

I am new to Fiverr and have just literally delivered my second order. It hasnt been accepted yet but i hope its to the satisfaction of the buyer.

Is it normal to get this buzz when you get orders and deliver them??

I just checked your profile. I see you now have 2 reviews so your order must have been accepted. So good for you. 👍

I do get a little buzz 🐝

It was pleasing 😊 with new threads!

So I am happy you like the B 💤)

I am new to Fiverr and have just literally delivered my second order. It hasnt been accepted yet but i hope its to the satisfaction of the buyer.

For me it definitely is normal even after five years, but for me it is a confirmation that the things I deliver are going to be accepted and acted upon. It’s a pleasant chill that runs down my arms.

I just checked your profile. I see you now have 2 reviews so your order must have been accepted. So good for you. 👍

I do get a little buzz 🐝

It was pleasing 😊 with new threads!

So I am happy you like the B 💤)

Dear Vickie, you explained me on the other topic how me to see other peoples links to Fiverr profiles on their forum profiles. And I really see many people links after that. But, I noticed that I still dont see all of them which other people do. For example, I read you can see sroberts_1975 (he started this topic) link to his Fiverr profile as you said in this topic, but I can`t see it anywhere. Where I should look to see it if you can tell me I would very appreciate?

Sorry for interrupting conversation, regards to all! 🙂

Dear Vickie, you explained me on the other topic how me to see other peoples links to Fiverr profiles on their forum profiles. And I really see many people links after that. But, I noticed that I still dont see all of them which other people do. For example, I read you can see sroberts_1975 (he started this topic) link to his Fiverr profile as you said in this topic, but I can`t see it anywhere. Where I should look to see it if you can tell me I would very appreciate?

Sorry for interrupting conversation, regards to all! 🙂

Archived