Fiverr Community Forum

So i have updates my whole Fiverr GIG, so now can i expect the GIG to rank in the next 2-3 weeks?

Hello community,
So i am a new seller here on Fiverr and for the last 3 months i didn’t updated my GIG, now you all would be thinking what’s the need of updating, so 3 months ago i created my first GIG in the video editing category, but at that time i wasn’t very hopeful to start my freelance career thats why i just left it incomplete - like my description was not written properly it had grammatical mistakes and a whole lot of mistakes, also i didn’t uploaded a proper GIG image or video, previously i just uploaded a random image and video so overall my GIG was a complete mess. I just came to this fiverr platform in the hope of building this freelance career but i was not at all hopeful because in my category the video editing category there are already more than 20k+ people offering there services.

So all these 3 months my GIG remained that mess and i never complained of not getting orders coz i knew the reason, but one thing i did was continuously responding to BUYER REQUEST. So now after 3 month i did got a few orders and now my urge of building this whole career into another level got significantly increased, and now finally i updated my GIG and want you guys to just go through my GIG and give me a small review of what you guys think coz all your suggestions really matters.

Here’s my GIG link :- https://www.fiverr.com/technocrysy/do-professional-video-editing-withing-24-hours

So, please if you guys can help it would be then a big motivational boost for me to improve myself even more. So currently my GIG is ranking in the 19th page in the category video editing, so can i expect my GIG to rank a bit higher in the next 2-3 weeks.

Here are some images from my GIG do tell me are they worth getting orders, also i have created them all by myself so hoping for some positive feedback…

fiverr 1

no 1

no 2

no 3

THANK YOU

2 Likes