Fiverr Forum

So I want to be a Seller

I see many different styles people use to advertise their services. What are things I should read or do when I become a seller. I will be in the music promotion genre (I think) I am a concert photographer that has a website where I can promote artists using various mediums for a certain time period. Of course being new this sounds like a great idea… thoughts and suggestions?

I received my 1st inquiry today. Just a question from a band, but a question non the less. Great news~

you are welcome. Good luck to you :slight_smile:

Sounds good to me! Welcome!

That sounds like a great plan with the potential of getting a lot of attention! I’d suggest contacting local bands and sending them a link to your gig. Word spreads quickly!

Be sure to use every tool at your disposal. Go to music forums (put a link to your gig in your signature), blogs, and don’t forget about Facebook!

Hey, I am a musician and songwriter and if you are trying to tap our market, use lots of sample photos in a Fiverr video so we can see your work.

Also, list any famous artists you have worked with so your credibility builds up quickly on Fiverr.

Bruce

Reply to @madmoo: Yes research the market.

Well I am up and will be editing to include a video of the site, pictures of bands I have taken and a list of those national acts I have covered. Some bands only gave me permission to post their photos on my site so I can not include them. I posted on Twitter, FB and from there it will travel to others who follow me. This could really help bands out who do not have access to a dot com, as well as give the site more visibility. But I cannot put the site address in the description, correct? Thank you everyone for the suggestions.

Reply to @madmoo: I edited my gig and added some names of bands I have on my site as well as more tags and now it says “under review” did I do something incorrect? When you say another FB page, you mean just for fiverr correct?

Reply to @madmoo: Thank you kindly. This may just the exposure I needed. Concert photography is a very tough genre and I have gone to doing more promotional things on my website of the same name which I cannot link. Most bands do not have any funds for a full promotion, but here they can send me photos, bio or review and I can create a post for them for $5, how cool is that? Like your work BTW…

Reply to @hotwebideas: Thank you kindly for the suggestions. I have edited my gig and will do video tomorrow as well. Bands should be able to afford this type of promotion. It will give them a dot com link for a week to post anywhere they like. Very cool idea. Thanks.

It’s great you decided to sell here in Fiverr :slight_smile: Welcome to the club! :slight_smile:

Make your own style! You’ll stand out more that way :smiley:

you are welcome. Good luck to you :slight_smile:

Sounds good to me! Welcome!

That sounds like a great plan with the potential of getting a lot of attention! I’d suggest contacting local bands and sending them a link to your gig. Word spreads quickly!

Be sure to use every tool at your disposal. Go to music forums (put a link to your gig in your signature), blogs, and don’t forget about Facebook!

Hey, I am a musician and songwriter and if you are trying to tap our market, use lots of sample photos in a Fiverr video so we can see your work.

Also, list any famous artists you have worked with so your credibility builds up quickly on Fiverr.

Bruce

Reply to @madmoo: Yes research the market.

Well I am up and will be editing to include a video of the site, pictures of bands I have taken and a list of those national acts I have covered. Some bands only gave me permission to post their photos on my site so I can not include them. I posted on Twitter, FB and from there it will travel to others who follow me. This could really help bands out who do not have access to a dot com, as well as give the site more visibility. But I cannot put the site address in the description, correct? Thank you everyone for the suggestions.

Reply to @madmoo: I edited my gig and added some names of bands I have on my site as well as more tags and now it says “under review” did I do something incorrect? When you say another FB page, you mean just for fiverr correct?