So I want to be a Seller

iamnotjerry

I see many different styles people use to advertise their services. What are things I should read or do when I become a seller. I will be in the music promotion genre (I think) I am a concert photographer that has a website where I can promote artists using various mediums for a certain time period. Of course being new this sounds like a great idea… thoughts and suggestions?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sounds like a great plan with the potential of getting a lot of attention! I’d suggest contacting local bands and sending them a link to your gig. Word spreads quickly!

Be sure to use every tool at your disposal. Go to music forums (put a link to your gig in your signature), blogs, and don’t forget about Facebook!

That sounds like a great plan with the potential of getting a lot of attention! I’d suggest contacting local bands and sending them a link to your gig. Word spreads quickly!

Be sure to use every tool at your disposal. Go to music forums (put a link to your gig in your signature), blogs, and don’t forget about Facebook!

Archived