So I've finally sold my first GIG tonight!

Hello everybody,
I know this topic probably come up often but I recently sold my first GIG on Fiverr and I am just so excited I had to tell you guys about it. I hope this is only the beginning of a long journey as I plan on making educational GIGs and hopefully sell a lot more than a single one of each.

The GIG in question (guess it paid off to refine it over and over again, which mean I will keep on refining it as well…)
https://www.fiverr.com/intshare/provide-premium-quality-english-to-french-translation-services

@miiila :smiley: :smiley:

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day/night.
Best regards,
Yannick.

@intshare Congratulations …! Dear keep going try to make long term relationship with your customers so they come again to buy your an other gig too :blush:

Congratulations. Your first sale is always very exciting. Best wishes for your success! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! It’s very exciting to get the first one under your belt.

Congrats on your first sale.

Congratulation bro https://■■■■■■/Jcdwml

Thank you, everybody, he also left a 5* review overnight or somewhere this morning.
Hopefully, this will help my GIG a whole lot while I keep working on other ones.

Yannick.

I am still waiting :disappointed_relieved: no order since month

Hello keyur44,

I feel your pain, I was exactly in your situation merely hours ago. I wouldn’t worry too much about it, it’s been about a month for me as well. However, a few days ago I decided I would stop waiting and started asking on the forum how to refine my GIG. I made new images, switched description, tags, tried to look at my competitors (what they are doing… what work, what doesn’t) I even actually switched the GIG name twice.

What are your stats looking like? (Impressions, views, clicks)
Are you advertising your GIG (I would suggest advertising on social medias and asking friends to do so as well.)

Personal advises: About your GIG name, it insist on the fact that your work is UNIQUE. However, the presentation image is actually one of the simplest (two colors, simple font, underline, etc) I would suggest working on your portfolio and then trying to switch up your images.

Still about the images: I, personally, prefer your third one… I think it looks more professional than the other two (not that they are bad) but especially for a graphic GIG, expect to be judged in a split second for your graphic presentation.

Also, your keywords are kind of unrelated (flat, minimal, modern, company, custom) if I was you I would go and try to learn more about tags and how they work for your future GIGs. If you don’t want to, however you could always watch Top Rated Sellers in graphic designing and try to see what they use then figure out what works or not.
I also make sure my keywords repeat themselves quite a few time, IE: I have the word “PREMIUM” in my title, it’s also one of my keywords, it SHOULD also repeat itself somewhere in the description (which wasn’t possible due to word counts in my case).

I hope this will help you get your first sale pretty fast… Wish you an awesome day. Also don’t be afraid to ask questions when necessary on Fiverr Forums, some people have been of great help for me and helped me get better so fast as a Fiverr newbie.

EDIT: LAST NOTE: Also, you need to understand that you are in a highly competitive market. If nothing works, don’t be scared to drop your prices for your first few clients (and ratings) and adjust them back accordingly later in time.

Sincerely yours,
Yannick.

Congratulations…! keep continue…

ohhhoooooo huraaaah!! congrats

Thank you very much for this reply and time. really appreciate.

Congo brother ! :smiley:
We all know that feelings :smiley:

wish you success in your future

Yannick, your profile and gig look really good. I’m sure now that you have that five star review you will see more and more orders. Even a single review makes a buyer feel a lot better about ordering. Also, you are very generous about your word count, and being willing to do tons of work for just the five dollars is really the key to getting those first 10 orders under your belt.

Congratulations. We are all excited with you. :slight_smile:

Bob

Hello Bob,
First of all, I’d like to thank you for your time and feedback.
I know my words count is fairly high at moment, I plan on diminishing this later but right now I feel like it is one of the best ways to stand apart from my competition. Of course, I know some people offer even higher count words than I do… I’m uncertain however if they offer the same content quality the same customer service the same guarantees, (some might actually do) but I value my time higher than that.

Meanwhile, I work on drafting other GIGs and various other non-Fiverr related projects, but hopefully, you are right and this GIG will start to keep occupied soon.

Sincerely yours,
Yannick.

Congrats! I’m still waiting for my first order…

Gongratulations!!
i experienced this 15 days ago :slight_smile:

That’s great, I remember my first sale like it happened yesterday lol it was just the beginning of my journey. :slight_smile:
Congrats and good luck with your future orders!

Thank you guys, it’s appreciated… I’m about to get my second GIG out, I guess I’ll try to play the numbers game and get as many as I can out ASAP.

Yannick.

Congratulations! What a brilliant success…carry on. I hope you will get more order from the client.