So many Impressions, no Orders :(

taraiva

Hi guys,
I started selling here late last month, and last week I made my first sale with only 70 impressions and 3 clicks. I have this other gig with 1000 impressions, 13 clicks (it had 6 when I made the first sale – I’ve been watching the numbers) and zero oders!
Mind you, I have not promoted any of the gigs.

I’ve tried editing the copy, playing around with the tags, but nothing. Here’s the link: https://www.fiverr.com/taraiva/create-a-smart-and-responsive-survey-form-within-24-hours

Please advise me what I should do… I’m at the end of my wits here.

Hi guys,

I started selling here late last month, and last week I made my first sale with only 70 impressions and 3 clicks. I have this other gig with 1000 impressions, 13 clicks (it had 6 when I made the first sale – I’ve been watching the numbers) and zero oders!

I’ve tried editing the copy, playing around with the tags, but nothing. Here’s the link: https://www.fiverr.com/taraiva/create-a-smart-and-responsive-survey-form-within-24-hours

That right there might be your problem. If you want orders, you ARE going to have to market and promote your services to the target customers that need them.

Hi guys,

I started selling here late last month, and last week I made my first sale with only 70 impressions and 3 clicks.

Congrats on your first sale…

I have this other gig with 1000 impressions, 13 clicks (it had 6 when I made the first sale – I’ve been watching the numbers) and zero oders!

Most buyers visiting your gig might have some objection when taking a look at your gig. One key question one their mind is:

How is your survey creation service different from your competitors online?

I started selling here late last month, and last week I made my first sale with only 70 impressions and 3 clicks.

Congrats on your first sale…

I have this other gig with 1000 impressions, 13 clicks (it had 6 when I made the first sale – I’ve been watching the numbers) and zero oders!

Most buyers visiting your gig might have some objection when taking a look at your gig. One key question one their mind is:

Seems I’ve got some thinking to do… Thanks.

Until orders start rolling in, you have to market and promote your gigs.

My work cycle is…

1. Create new gig
  2. Market and Promote.
  3. Work on Orders.
  4. When Orders slow down, Market and Promote Gig again.

And the cycle continues. 🙂

My work cycle is…

1. Create new gig
  2. Market and Promote.
  3. Work on Orders.
  4. When Orders slow down, Market and Promote Gig again.

I think I’m adopting your cycle too now…

• 3 months later...

Archived