So many views yet no order

tayyubahmed

Hi. I created account as a freelancer on fiverr in 2019 but I made some gigs and improved them in 2020. From last week I have got somewhat about 200 views but no order yet. I think there is some problem in the gigs which I have been unable to find.
So kindly anybody will look at my gigs and let me know what is the problem.
Thank you
https://www.fiverr.com/tayyubahmed?up_rollout=true

Hello tayyub ahmed
hope you are well.
I reviewed your gigs. I think gigs are ok. I think you should give some extra facilities as a new seller. Like if anyone order for logo you may give him source file and ready to go logo and give more logos in various dimension.
I think you should create portfolio in any portfolio showcase site too. You need to be ready with some of quality logos and send them immediately when any buyer message you.

Hop you understand
Great wishes for you.

Hello tayyub ahmed

hope you are well.

I reviewed your gigs. I think gigs are ok. I think you should give some extra facilities as a new seller. Like if anyone order for logo you may give him source file and ready to go logo and give more logos in various dimension.

I think you should create portfolio in any portfolio showcase site too. You need to be ready with some of quality logos and send them immediately when any buyer message you.

Hop you understand

Great wishes for you.

Thank you nazmulahmed. I’ll act upon your advice 🙂

Archived